- Kent, GB
- £10 /hr
- Available now
I am diligent and hardworking individual, who gives his all when presented with any task. I am an experienced lifeguard and swimming teacher, who has a passion for working withmore...I am diligent and hardworking individual, who gives his all when presented with any task. I am an experienced lifeguard and swimming teacher, who has a passion for working with children and adults. I currently work 3 jobs and all involve being computer literate. I am a very fast typer as well as being good at researching different topics. I really hope you would consider me for the jobs you may have.
• Using my initiative
• Problem solving
• Computer skills
January 2016 – Present – Ifield School (Special & educational needs)
Teaching Assistant/Sports Coach
Based in Gravesend
• Involvement with young people and young adults on a daily basis, supporting them depending on their needs.
• Carrying out swimming and sports sessions, as well as looking after the primary football team.
• One to one mentoring.
• Working as part of a class team to get the best out of the children and liaising with class teacher.
• Employ strategies for behaviour management and report any problems to the teacher
• Provide level of attention appropriate to pupil’s needs, modifying approach to ensure that desired outcomes are achieved
• Contribute to the management of pupil behaviour
• Report any progress towards targets for children with Behaviour Support Plans
• Promote social and emotional development of pupils
February 2014 – Present – Kick Kent Sports Charity
Sports Development Manager
Based in Gravesend and working across Kent
• Involvement with vulnerable young people and young adults on a daily basis, building relationships and rapport with them.
• Carrying out sports sessions appropriate to the young people’s needs.
• Trying to generate funding and awareness of the project by linking with councils, organisations and general public.
• Training and developing young coaches that want to work for the company.
• Ensuring all participant figures and registers are up to date and relevant.
Swimming Teacher - Present
Full time role based in Dartford but working across the Bexley borough as well
• Involvement with the general public on a daily basis, and communicating in a manner that is easily understood to meet the needs of the audience irrespective of background, age or culture
• Promoting memberships and events/activities where adults and children can get involved
• Being shadowed by new employees and educating them with the day to day running of the building and standards of the job role
• Taking ownership of my swimming classes and meeting the commitments, outcomes and standards highlighted in the ASA criteria
• Identifying problems before they happen as a lifeguard and swimming teacher and fulfilling all my tasks within these two roles
• Dealing with complaints and queries from customers and handling them in a professional manner and coming up with a solution
• Being a team player and working together to achieve the daily objectives for the centre
• Helping out on reception, cashing up receptionists and at times carrying out Duty manager tasks
Singer/Songwriter and Musician / Teaching Assistant / Sports Development Manager (which involves administration) / Swim Teacher