- Northolt, GB
- £40 /hr
- Available now
• Over 10 years of experience as a team lead, architecture, application/web development, implementation and maintenance of distributed computing, n-tier development of commercialmore...• Over 10 years of experience as a team lead, architecture, application/web development, implementation and maintenance of distributed computing, n-tier development of commercial projects.
• Able to provide technical leadership on projects, including serving as a resource to the project team and client by evaluating and proposing technical alternatives for resolving business and technology issues. Good communication skills, strong leadership, planning and implementation expertise. Comfortable in ability to work on own and in a team environment. Experienced to work with global teams and different regions and lead projects using variety of tools.
• Proven ability to work and manage project team members to manage scope, strategy, requirements and implementation of projects. Experienced in executing Agile experienced XP/Scrum methodologies to control projects. Ability to review ongoing, Coordination of engineering execution and ensure delivery of solutions including process improvement.
• Experienced in product requirements, creating high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems/platforms using many tools including .NET Frameworks, Visual Studio.net, SQL Server, ASP.Net C#/, AngularJS, MVC, Word Press, XML Web Services, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Services including REST, SOAP based services. Java/VB Scripting & related tools.
• Strong database design and implementation skills with experience of maintaining highly transactional databases. Optimization performance of stored procedures for higher volume of data. Experience using T-SQL performance monitor & profiler to investigate low performance queries by using execution plans, code tuning, indexing and code refactoring.
• Over 6 years of strong data warehousing concepts/working experience, professional experience using Business Intelligence with SQL Server BI development studio, and SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services)
• Strong understanding of OOAD (Object Oriented Analysis and Design), Design patterns, UML (Unified Modeling Language) & Agile (XP) methodologies.
• Experienced SEO (search engine optimization) including analytics, Meta, indexing and caching specialties.
Area Covered: Software Solutions and Consultancy
Company Name: Owner Lab94 Technologies Ltd.
Industry: Information Technology
Job Title: Software Consultant - Freelance
Company: Lab94 Technologies
Description: Freelance software consultancy services on fixed term contracts.
Job Title: Head of Solutions Delivery
Description: Head of Solutions Delivery at Synovate
Job Title: Owner
Company: Lab94 Technologies Ltd.
Description: Software solutions
1. Enterprise application design and development.
2. Database design and development.
3. Business Intelligence & Reporting solutions using MS SSIS/SSRS.
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Company: Hypercom formerly Thales e-Transactions
Job Title: Software Engineer
Company: Thales e-Transactions
Job Title: Web Applications Engineer
Company: eSmart Systems Sdn Bhd
Job Title: Software Engineer
Company: eDev Technologies