- Kathmandu, NP
- £10 /hr
- Available now
More than 10 years of Programming experiences.
Currently involved as Database Consultant for different organization. Previously involved as a DBA, Programmer/ Developer for numbersmore...More than 10 years of Programming experiences.
Currently involved as Database Consultant for different organization. Previously involved as a DBA, Programmer/ Developer for numbers of Software Companies. Also has a lot of freelancing experience.
Excellent knowledge and ample of experience on Administration and tuning of Oracle 10g Database.
• Experience of development of Desktop Applications using Microsoft Visual Basic.
• Experience of development of Client/Server Application using Visual Basic, MS SQL
Server and Oracle .
• Good knowledge of developing ActiveX controls in Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0
• Experience of packaging and deploying applications in Microsoft Visual Basic.
• Experience of Object Oriented Programming in Java
• Good knowledge of designing and implementing database using Oracle
• Experience in SQL, PLSQL, definition of triggers using Oracle
• Good knowledge of database management in Oracle
• Good knowledge of SQL databases
• Good written and oral communication skills in English
• Excellent ability to work in a team with communication skills, meet on time my deadlines
Area Covered: Anywhere
Company Name: Database Expert
Work Experience Summary: Over the last 10 years, I have developed no. of Software using Oracle, MS SQL, Access as a back-end and Visual Basic, Java as a front-end’ and Crystal Report and Data Report as a reporting tool.
I also have excellent experience on Oracle Administration.
Here are the details of my few recent Oracle experience:
. Currently working as a Oracle DBA Consultant.
1. D2Hawkeye Services (U.S. Based Company), currently involved as Oracle DBA training consultant. Provide Oracle DBA training and technical support(like performance issues, code samples, SQL tuning, Backup strategy, creating Server Managed Backup Scripts, etc)’ to the working staffs.
2. Midas Technology (Local Software Company, specialized in Hospital Management System and Colleges, Schools Software), currently involved as Oracle Consultant.’ Task performed so far from this organization:’
a. Oracle DBA training to the staffs.
b. Oracle Database Server configuration at Manipal Hospital for peak performance. Configured Oracle Data Guard (Physical Stand-by Database).
c. Successfully recovered the critical databases of Neuro Hospital, Whitehouse College and Teaching Hospital, Syakar Co. Ltd. (Largest Vehicle importer of the country), Himal Iron & Steel’ Industries’ due to Media Failure. (Note:, the databases at Whitehouse College and Himal Iron and Steel Industries were running in no-archive mode and the database was successfully recovered to the point of failure).
d. Configuration and installation of Oracle RAC database at Dulikhel Hospital. Also configured for Oracle Data Gurad.
e. Has done performance tuning in no. of critical databases.
3. Has done number of Oracle Database Server customization, configuration for small organizations.
I also have a lots of training experience on MS SQL, Oracle, Java and Visual Basic since 2000. I have been providing training to the working professionals. Hear are the few organization, I have given training at:
Nepal Bank Ltd.
D2Hawkeye Services (U.S. Based company)
Nepal Investment Bank
Nepal Agriculture Bank
National College of Computer Studies
Manipal Medical College
NCELL Mobile Network
Education Summary: 1. Bachelor in Software Engineering
2. Microsoft Certified Programmer in MS SQL Server
3. Oracle Certified Professional
4. Sun Certified Programmer for Java 2 Platform