- London, GB
- £25 /hr
- Available now
Experienced creative trend-led Womenswear Designer, with over nine years experience across luxury ready-to-wear brands to high street women's apparel. I am a keen researchermore...Experienced creative trend-led Womenswear Designer, with over nine years experience across luxury ready-to-wear brands to high street women's apparel. I am a keen researcher with an eye for print, colour and garment design.
Specialist areas include :
- Trend forecasting
- Trend Presentation Board layouts
- Customer Focus Boards
- Garment Cad Design
- Print Design
- Tech packs- including garment construction instructions and measurements
- Range planning
Why choose me :
- Nine years professional experience working with brands such as Alexander Mcqueen, Erdem, Giles, Julian J Smith, River Island, Topshop, Asos, Amazon, Beyond Retro.
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment, working under pressure to turn out a high volumes of garment design and tech packs quickly and accurately.
- Experience working with overseas factories in India (wovens) and Turkey (Jersey), travelling to the factories and overseeing/advising on the garment construction process from sketch to final sample
- I work closely with retail buyers, presenting new ideas from extensive trend research and inspiring new ideas and move ons for their customers.
-Managing a a critical path to ensure the sampling process completes for deadline
Womenswear Fashion Designer/Design Manager