- Paris, FR
- €25 /hr
- Available now
Good knowledge of translation, technical documentation and wide-ranging IT skills (Office, Photoshop, main CAT applications, web-based languages)
Dual university Masters degreemore...Good knowledge of translation, technical documentation and wide-ranging IT skills (Office, Photoshop, main CAT applications, web-based languages)
Dual university Masters degree in Technical translation and Technical writing.
English and German.
If you are interested in high quality translation, writing or proofreading services, please don't hesitate to contact me for further information.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Area Covered: International
Company Name: Veolia Eau
Work Experience Summary: 2005-- VEOLIA EAU DSI SAINT MAURICE, FR
• Technical writing (in French): user guides, procedures and online helps concerning Veolia Water\'s new CRM application.
• On-site user training and assistance about the new CRM application.
• Supervising of user acceptance testing related to software evolutions.
• Translation of various documents (websites, specifications, user guides, license agreements, etc.) from French into English.
2004-2005 ALLIANZ-AGF PARIS, FR
• Translation of every kind of international insurance documents, written in English or German, into French.
• Creation of a trilingual terminological data base of insurance terms.
• Handling of some international motor claims (in German or English).
2002-2004 (8 MONTHS) TF6-SERIE CLUB PARIS, FR
• Translation of synopsis of movies, television films and episodes of series written in English.
• Writing of synopsis into French to help establishing the bulletins of programs of each TV channel.
Education Summary: 2006 UNIVERSITE DENIS DIDEROT PARIS 7 PARIS, FR
MASTER 2 Conception de Documentation Multilingue et Multimédia
1 year post-graduate diploma in technical writing
• Technical writing of various documents into French or English.
• Study of web-based languages (HTML, CSS, XML, PHP, etc.), website building and design, and key DTP applications.
2005 UNIVERSITE DENIS DIDEROT PARIS 7 PARIS, FR
DESS Industrie de la Langue et Traduction Spécialisée
1 year post-graduate diploma in translation
• Terminology and translation from English and German into French, applied to technical fields: scientific, juridical, economic, financial, etc.
• Study of key CAT and localising applications.
Technical translator EN-DE>FR - 7yr exp.