- Leicester, GB
- £10 /hr
- Available now
I have been in the education and training for 7 years and have experience in the following
-teaching English as a language from beginner to advanced levels. Working with adultsmore...I have been in the education and training for 7 years and have experience in the following
-teaching English as a language from beginner to advanced levels. Working with adults and young learners, covering language, grammar, conversation classes as well as Business English, both in the UK and abroad- Egypt, Thailand and Malaysia
- I have worked for various UK universities lecturing in sessional EAP and can proof read to university standard
- I have ran various workshops for companies covering motivation and confidence building
- I have qualifications in PTLLS, CELTA, TAQA and IAG and have a Law degree. I am a creative writer and I am very good at completing academic research and essays due to my job roles as well as the qualifications I have done myself especially City and Guilds as I work with them in my current job.
- I have delivered functional skills English and Maths from entry Levels to Level 2 with City and Guilds.
- I have delivered vocational courses such as retail and customer service in various corporate and apprenticeships and traineeship settings such as Boots, Go 4 Greener
- My experience with learners of all ages is very advanced and I have been graded Oftsed Grade 1 (reports available)
Although the main area of my professional expertise is within the education and training sector I have done some amateur modelling for make up artists in the past.
Dependant on the work the hourly rate varies
Certificate copies available on request
Education and Training