- London, GB
- £15 /hr
- Available now
I am a Masters in Software Engineering, I specialize in application process management, web development/designing, database management, graphics designing all in accordance withmore...I am a Masters in Software Engineering, I specialize in application process management, web development/designing, database management, graphics designing all in accordance with international standards (IEEE,ISO) .
Area Covered: London
Work Experience Summary: Professional Experience
• Teaching JAVA (JDK 1.4).
- Theory of Object Oriented programming concepts.
- Object Oriented Programming using Java.
- Concepts of threading and multithreading, deadlocks.
- Applets and design.
• Teaching SQL Server 2000
- RDBMS concepts ( ERDs, DFDs, Normalizations)
- UML (Uses Cases, Class Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Collaboration Diagrams)
- Commit and Rollback transaction.
- Stored Procedures
- Sequential Query Language (T-SQL)
- SQL Server Management studio
• Teaching Web designing using
- Swish and
- HTML, CSS.
• Developing Web sites and desktop applications for different clients.
- Using Agile Methodology
- Participating in every stage of the SDLC
- Preparing architectural and detailed design documentation accordance with international standards (IEEE, ISO)
- Designing and Developing test case and documenting them.
- Providing Quality Assurance ( accordance with ISO/ IEC 9126, 12207)
• Designing brochures, billboards and images used in web sites and email marketing.
• Dealing with clients as a PRO.
• As a training manager in Mcdonald’s.
• RAIR (Resource Allocation and Information Retrieval) A Decision Making System For the business department of London Metropolitan University.
• SMart (Super Mart) An inventory control application for a retail market.
• TWT (Technical Web Tracker) An intelligent online FAQ answering application For TPS (Transaction Processing Systems) Pvt.
• I-Vision An attractive image bank web site.
Education Summary: • London Metropolitan University
Masters in Advance Computing in Software Engineering