- Baguio, PH
- £10 /hr
- Available now
I am a fast learner, honest, reliable, professional, hardworking, creative, punctual and resourceful person. I do not easily give up and find ways to solve any problem at hand.
Overmore...I am a fast learner, honest, reliable, professional, hardworking, creative, punctual and resourceful person. I do not easily give up and find ways to solve any problem at hand.
Over the years, I have developed a wide range of skills which include but is not limited to the following:
1. fluency in the English language
2. writing, editing, spinning, copy writing, formatting and proof reading documents/articles
3. basic Photoshop skills
4. basic video editing skills
5. SEO - article submission, video uploading, blogs, forum posting, social media networking, back links
6. strong research skills
7. management skills
8. knowledgeable in MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc)
9. drafting legal documents
Samples of my previous work can be accessed through my portfolio. Additional samples may be provided upon request.
Area Covered: any
Work Experience Summary: June 2004 âï¿½ï¿½ October 2005
Philippine National Historical Society
Philippine National Historical Society is a non-government organization whose primary aim is to re-write the grey areas covering the history of the Philippine Nation. It helds an annual conference in various places in the country, showcasing the Theses of various academes, students, and writers regarding the history of a given place.
Responsibilities included are:
1. encode previous dissertations and thesis
2. photocopy materials for speeches
3. send out invitations
4. prepare conference materials
5. collate and encode newly-acquired documents
7. prepare power point presentations
8. entertain guests
June 2006 âï¿½ï¿½ March 2010
Abiog Law Office
Abiog Law Office is a firm owned and managed by a lady lawyer-doctor.
1. prepare drafts of pleadings
2. prepare various deeds, eg. deed of absolute sale, affidavit of loss... etc.
3. photocopy documents for filing in courts
4. fix notarial files
5. categorize files
6. clean computer hardware
7. software tutor
8. dog walker
9. prepare power point presentations
10. other errands as needed
October 2008 âï¿½ï¿½January 2009
The company is engaged in the real estate business. They buy houses on bulk and make restorations or renovations. After the improvements were made, they sell them for profit.
1. drafting of ads
2. making ads for houses including the pictures
3. making phone calls to inquire on properties listed in the area assigned
4. transcribing messages left in the voicemail
5. returning phone calls to interested customers
6. making comparable sales
7. extraction of data
8. managing email accounts
9. posting of ads in various websites
10. other tasks as assigned
Education Summary: 2006 Miriam College, Quezon City AB International Studies
2010 St. Louis University, Baguio City Law