- Manila, PH
- $14 /hr
- Available now
This past 9 years in working as both customer service and technical support representative in a business process outsourcing company and working from home, I developed a wide rangemore...This past 9 years in working as both customer service and technical support representative in a business process outsourcing company and working from home, I developed a wide range of skills and knowledge of relevant applications and equipment on computers and I build an in-depth understanding of credit reports of a certain company when I was with Dun and Bradstreet, being able to assist Clients and Freelancers when I worked as a customer support personnel at Elance.com.
My job experiences brought my communication skill to a higher level, especially that I have worked with American and Australian clients. I have an effective listening and understanding, skills, I am always ready to face challenges, get along with people very well and I am very much open to learning.
Relevant experience and qualifications:
- Proficient in PC. Have computer skills specifically customer service software
- Type 60 WPM
- High level of responsibility and fast-learning traits
- Quality customer service and communication skills.
- Tremendous attention to detail.
- Capacity to multitask under pressure.
- Enthusiastic persona with an active drive for customer satisfaction.
- Have the ability to communicate clearly and concisely with clients.
- Proficient with different types of office software (Microsoft Word, Excel).
- Knowledge of administrative procedures.
- Relevant technical / products’ knowledge.
- Authorizing refunds or other compensation to customers.
- Making sure accurate records are kept of communications with customers.
- Adept at using Zendesk, ZopIM, Salesforce and Infusionsoft.
Russel Carlo R.
Customer Service & Technical Support l Email & Chat