- London, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I can offer a multitude of services including proof reading, PA tasks such as diary management, friendly & polite customer service & communications & I have experiencemore...I can offer a multitude of services including proof reading, PA tasks such as diary management, friendly & polite customer service & communications & I have experience in many other related areas. I am a fluent German speaker & have additional experience in recruitment & planning.
I am highly organised & dedicated with great attention to detail.
Area Covered: Surrey, London, Kent
Work Experience Summary: Recent Experience: PA in a recruitment agency
• Great deal of experience in office-based environments, retail and customer services.
• Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner.
• Highly organised, adaptive and efficient.
• Fluent German speaker & Basic understanding of French
• Extensive Diary management and the organisation & booking of meetings, travel & accommodation.
• Online research & marketing
• Liasing with the marketing department over the designs of campaign materials & advertisements.
• Liaising & developing links with employers, candidates and German employment agencies both face to face & via email/telephone in English & German.
• Organising and attending recruitment events in Germany.
• Creating & holding presentations & conducting interviews.
• Sourcing employers & candidates.
• Advertising vacancies and matching, advising and short-listing applicants.
• Using, maintaining & adding to the company’s main database & responsible for the company’s statistics database..
• Utilising the database to create and send mail shots and other advertising materials.
• Using Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and other necessary programmes on a daily basis.
• Maintaining and adding to areas of the company’s website.
• Adding to advertising boards & writing content for micro sites.
• Filing & archiving.
• Creating expense claims.
• Basic day to day running of the office in the absence of more senior staff.
• Ordering Stationery, computer peripherals and all office supplies on the company’s expense account.
• Managing incoming/outgoing post.
• Researching, creating & adding to documents important to the day to day work of the recruitment agency including interview question sheets, information on applying for work in the UK, accommodation, CV guidelines, FAQ’s and many more.
• Fulfilling vetting procedures including contacting referees, obtaining references & compiling a personal history file for each placed candidate.
• Attending Interviews in various parts of the UK, including candidate support & interview preparation.
• Working in a fast-paced office in Marble Arch
• Using and adding to the databases.
• Using Lotus Notes and Microsoft Office for e-mail and mail correspondence.
• Calling clients to arrange meetings, researching and making bookings and travel arrangements (flights, rail, hotels etc.)
• Filing and archiving.
• Being the main point of contact in the office for visiting staff and directors, guests and maintenance/janitorial staff.
• Basic day to day running of the office and boardrooms.
• Being a hostess at a variety of London functions thrown by the company (duties involved greeting and registering guests and organizing name badges, guest lists, company advertising material and taxis to and from the venue).
• Ordering Stationery and all office supplies, business lunches and janitorial items on the company’s expense account.
• Managing all incoming/outgoing post and sending packages via FedEx and local courier companies.
• Ordering and collection of petty cash.
• Doing the expenses for the company’s directors.
I have been working part-time for my fathers’ company (a shopping arcade) for the past 6 years. Duties involve writing and sending invoices, filing, and meeting with current and prospective tenants.
I have been involved directly in the design and set up of the company’s website, working with the web designer and supplying him with the relevant information, history and images.
House of Fraser
• Working with staff and alone in the Home Interiors department.
• Helping and advising customers.
• Designing and building visual displays.
• Authorising transactions for other members of staff.
• Supervising other members of staff on occasion.
• Pricing items & recording losses/breakages.
• Accepting and sorting deliveries of stock.
Education Summary: 11 GCSES, 3 A Levels, Foundation Degree, First Aid Certificates & an Adult Education Certificate in Illustrator.