- Livingston, GB
- £18.50 /hr
- Available now
I am an experienced accountant, financal controller, manager and have owned my own company. My skills include most finance and management aspects, VAT, Inland Revenue, Procurement,more...I am an experienced accountant, financal controller, manager and have owned my own company. My skills include most finance and management aspects, VAT, Inland Revenue, Procurement, Management Imformation, Business Plannning and systems revue.
Area Covered: Scotland
Work Experience Summary: • Theoretical and practical management experience at all levels.
• A strong financial background of operational and strategic practices.
• Good communication skills whether within an organization or externally.
• Taken company accounts to trial balance, produced final accounts, Inland Revenue returns, Custom and Excise Returns.
• Skills include financial modelling on Excel; created a Revenue Forecast programme which is linked to budget and cash flow forecast. I also created an Estimate v Cost model which evaluated cost on an objective progress basis and KPI’s for variances.
• Very experienced in Project Costing using financial source data and overhead apportionment to establish true cost and margin.
• Recruited and managed sales, purchase, production and administrative staff.
• Sage Line 50 and 100 experience
• Company Secretary experience
• Ability to liaise with non-financial and task specific personnel
Education Summary: Dates: 1988
Qualification: Accountancy Qualification as Associate Member ACEA
Dates: 1985 • 1988
Qualification: Economics and Effective Management
Establishment Open University
Qualification: Computer Literacy
Qualification: HNC Business Studies