- Sydney, AU
- £25 /hr
- Available now
I have a passion for delivering high quality web solutions and exceeding client expectations. I have worked with clients and key internal stakeholders from various Australian Publicmore...I have a passion for delivering high quality web solutions and exceeding client expectations. I have worked with clients and key internal stakeholders from various Australian Public Service agencies and private companies to deliver professional business analysis artifacts.
My Website Specifications are simple yet powerful enabling the client to understand precisely whats being delivered and guide Developers to build the product regardless of the technologies used.
My key skills are as follows:
- Identifying and prioritising client requirements.
- Developing professional Website Specifications with reader friendly diagrams, use cases, business rules, navigation flows and user interface wireframes.
- Flexible working hours and communicating with clients and technical staff from anywhere using a variety of communication channels.
Area Covered: Australia, UK, Global
Work Experience Summary: 6box solutions, Canberra (2006 to current)
- DSBN (www.dsbn.com.au): Currently working on re-designing the DSBN website with secure payment. I have recently attained sign-off for the Website Specifications and request to proceed with Development of the new Website.
- PropertyCru (www.propertycru.com): A modern \'Facebook\' style website with secure payment for connecting Property people around the world. I gathered requirements from a client in Brisbane, attained client sign-off on detailed Website specifications and communicated with various remote Developers to build this website.
- Public Libraries Australia (www.pla.org.au): An interactive and feature packed CMS website used by librarians around Australia to share ideas and resources. I gathered user requirements, attained client sign-off on detailed Website Specifications and worked with a local developer to build this interactive website.
- Botswana High Commission (BHC) of Australia (www.botswanahighcom.org.au): Professional CMS website for the BHC of Australia. I gathered user requirements, attained client sign-off on detailed Functional Specifications and worked with a local developer to build this functionality rich website.
The Distillery, Canberra (2004 to 2006)
- InterQuest (Intel application): Introduced UML modeling and use cases to the company. I successfully initiated requirements modeling for this brand new system and developed Functional Specifications.
Other Jobs (Before 2004)
- YourMarbella (www.yourmarbella.com): Online community website connecting the people in the town of Marbella in Spain. I gathered user requirements via email and skype, attained sign-off on detailed Functional Specifications and worked with a group of Developers and Designers from around the world.
Education Summary: University of Canberra
BSc in Commerce and Management Sciences
Object Training, Canberra
UML Business Analysis (course)
Business Analyst / Web Analyst