- London, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
Full knowledge of illustration and expertise in the stationery, greeting card, giftwrap, and bodycare fields. proficient in photoshop, illustrator, and indesign.
Area Covered:more...Full knowledge of illustration and expertise in the stationery, greeting card, giftwrap, and bodycare fields. proficient in photoshop, illustrator, and indesign.
Area Covered: Greater London
Company Name: DolceRoopa Designs
Work Experience Summary: Santoro Graphics, Wimbledon, London, England
• Responsible for working with licensed artwork and creating trend driven gift and product ranges including stationery,
body care, and soft goods for customers such as Boots, Liberty of London, Harrods and Ravensburger as well as
in house design projects.
• Created Style Guides for licensed artwork, from preparing raw artwork for licensee distribution, to designing the Style
Guides from initial concept design to final distribution ready pdf and print ready artwork.
• Key in developing the new and exciting Gorjuss™ range, from Style Guide design to creating a diverse and popular
product range that has been highly successful both at recent high profile trade shows as well as with successful retailers
such as Boots, Debenhams, Dorothy Perkins, and Ravensburger.
• Continuing to develop new and exciting product and gift ranges with keen awareness of current seasonal and trade trends.
Next Sourcing Ltd (Next), Leicester/London, England
Body care Designer
• Responsible for developing sophisticated body care ranges based on key UK trends in fashion and homewares.
• Created original artwork used in all developed ranges on a variety of products varying from eau de toilette
bottles to body care gift set packaging and cosmetic bags.
• Responsibilities including designing, cost management, fragrance training, and project management on all body care
projects from initial concepts to final sampling and product hand off.
Talking Tables Ltd, London, England
• Created traditional, painted floral artwork for a Waitrose partyware account. Project included researching current
UK commercial graphic and homeware trends, painting and creating original artwork, and laying out all
presentations for all stages of the project.
Tri-Coastal Design, New York City, NY
Bath & Body Division Graphic Designer
• Responsible for illustrating, designing, and sending to production entire collections of bath and body
products for clients ranging from Macys and Daffys New York to Kmart, Sears, JCPenney and Kohls.
• Created original artwork for our major markets such as holiday and mother’s day that boosted sales
significantly and enabled Tri-Coastal to further their relationships with major clients such as Macys and Kohls.
• Introduced enticing, cutting edge key bath and body product items and gift sets inspired by current packaging,
fashion, and color trends in the industry.
Design Focus by Glitterwrap, Rockaway, NJ
Senior Designer, Stationery
• Responsible for illustrating, designing, and sending to production entire collections of giftware and partyware
for clients such as Target, Party City, Linens and Things, and Barnes and Noble.
• Created the Bellaroopa and Glamourama collections, both best selling collections for Design Focus, and featured at
Target and Party City amongst other stores nationwide.
• Project managing accounts to completion on collections in partyware and giftware for custom and Design Focus
lines. This includes managing designers, creating art, creating product templates, production, color proofing,
sending final files to vendors, and identifying and presenting seasonal trends.
Degree: BFA in Illustration
Field of Study: Illustration
University / College: Syracuse University, New York
Roopa is an exceptional cover artist. She's made a great book cover and a Facebook banner for me, quickly and professionally. I would definitely highly recommend her to any other authors looking for artwork.
Thanks Grisha!!! It was a pleasure working with you :)
Roopa did an excellent job designing my kitchenware icons. She was a pleasure to work with!!
Just like to say how nice it was working with Roopa, her expertise in all design areas made it an easy and straight forward process.. Excited about getting our new range of chocolate wrappers up and running. Excellent work.
thanks melissa, I felt the same way!
No result found
No result found