- Auckland, NZ
- $40 /hr
- Available now
Editor for a Documentary Movie,already an official selection for Binhai International Film Festival.
I work as a Visual Effects Artiste, Video Editor and a Private Tutor for students of Film Making, Music Video and advertising.
Freelance Work in Newmore...I work as a Visual Effects Artiste, Video Editor and a Private Tutor for students of Film Making, Music Video and advertising.
Freelance Work in New Zealand.
• Private Tutor.
o Currently, working as a Private Tutor for Students of University of Auckland.
My Responsibilities involves the following. : -
• Film Making Theories.
• Pre-Production Planning.
• Production Supervision.
• Editing. Theories and techniques.
• On-Shoot Supervision.
• Post Production. Both theoretical & practical.
• Editor & Visual Effects Artiste. May 2013 – Jun 2013.
o For Shenanigans Irish Pub. Wellington, New Zealand.
• Visual Effects Artiste. Feb 2013 – Mar 2013.
o For Soul Destiny Productions. Auckland, New Zealand.
o Worked as on-shoot Visual Effects supervisor.
o Digital Visual Effects Artiste.
Freelance Work in Australia. Oct 2010 – Aug 2011.
• School of Asian Studies, The Australian National University. :
• Camera Operator of Live Events and Live Performances.
• Production Supervision.
• Visual Effects.
• Editor for Short Films.
• Camera Assistant for Canberra ACT events.
• Roto work for various Indian projects as freelance Roto Artiste.
Studio Work in India.
PRIME FOCUS LIMITED Feb 2007 – April 2009
Rotoscopy Team Lead & Junior Compositor.
• Managed a team of 45 Roto artists.
• Responsibilities included managing the Rotoscopy work of other artists, recruiting and training artists and coordinating with overseas offices to ensure quality of deliverables
• Managed projects like Dragonball Evolution, Quantum of Solace, Little Zizzou and large Indian productions like Ghajini, Chandani Chowk to China
o Delivered 48 shots of the X-Files project by managing a team of 12 artists with a 20-hour turnaround, instead of 36 hours deadline given to us.
o Recruited and trained a team of 12 artists and supervised their rotoscopy work to deliver an Indian movie project Ghajini project within 25 days.
o Took the initiative to manage shot collection, sequencing and quality control of a team of 35 artists after the original supervisor was moved to a different project. Coordinated with multiple offices while simultaneously contributing individually as a roto artist
• Skilled in Advertising Content Development.
• My Show Reel can be accessed at: www.vimeo.com/56527506
Visual Effects Artiste, Video Editor, Production Supervision, Videographer, Photo Editor