- Minchinhampton, GB
- £40 /hr
- Available now
I'm an experienced Internal Communications consultant with particular skills in channels management. As an accomplished corporate journalist and writer I can edit and producemore...I'm an experienced Internal Communications consultant with particular skills in channels management. As an accomplished corporate journalist and writer I can edit and produce a range of corporate publications including staff magazines, brochures, websites and other internal comms material. I also have extensive internal communications experience and can develop and implement strategic internal comms campaigns.
Area Covered: South West England, South Wales, London, Midlands, UK
Work Experience Summary: An experienced internal communications manager with particular skills in channels management, I have exceptional communications planning and executing skills.
• Strategic internal communications planning and execution, including audience identification and message generation
• Writing and editing to produce a wide range of internal communications channels, including magazines, websites, briefings, brochures and leaflets. Includes managing all aspects of production
• Developing internal communications and editorial policies to reflect and embed strategy
• Managing suppliers - photographers, writers, designers, printers and distribution agencies.
• Stakeholder management to ensure support for the aims and vision of internal communications and associated channels
• Conducting audience research using focus groups, editorial panels and surveys
• Managing the work and development of support staff, including coaching and mentoring.
Internal Communications consultant