- Shawnee, KS, US
- £30 /hr
- Available now
Former Senior Leader in the US Army, broad range of skills and knowledge garnered from multiple deployments and leadership challenges.
I'm currently the Program Manager formore...Former Senior Leader in the US Army, broad range of skills and knowledge garnered from multiple deployments and leadership challenges.
I'm currently the Program Manager for Mindsharp's UserVersity - developing SharePoint 2010 user training.
Lockheed Martin - Senior SharePoint Trainer and Team Lead for The Combined Arms Center at Ft. Leavenworth, KS. Developed curriculum, managed a site collection and consulted with various agencies throughout the DoD and DoJ concerning SharePoint challenges.
Developing Training, Teaching, Adult Education, Technical Writing, SharePoint Power User, Certified Knowledge Management Professional, MS Office
Area Covered: KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI and KC, K AREA
Industry: Education Management
Job Title: SharePoint UserVersity Program Manager
Description: Researched End User needs through surveys and social networking
Developed SharePoint 2010 Course Structure and Instructional Design
Created and implemented guides for writing, technical and copy editing
Created and maintained a SharePoint Server (Enterprise) 2010 Site Collection, a fictional company complete with organizarional sites and employees to bring the lessons to life
Wrote, provided technical editing, Adult Learning advice and reviewed lessons to ensure learning objectives were met.
Produced an "at-a-glance" tracking system within SharePoint that showed the status of lessons and current location within the workflow
Responsible for managing a team dispersed across several states.
Job Title: Co-Lead
Company: SharePoint Saturaday KC
Description: This is a free event hosted by the Kansas City Office Geeks. SharePoint Saturday is a world-wide phenomenon, drawing people from every aspect of the SharePoint world.
Job Title: Co-Lead
Job Title: Collaborative Training Developer/Master Trainer
Company: Lockheed Martin
Description: Analyzes, develops and presents user and admin level training on SharePoint 2007 operations. Tracks usage, recommends improvements to business process and looks for ways to codify and automate same.
Job Title: Team Lead/Knowledge Manager/Master Trainer
Company: Lockheed Martin
Description: - Responsible for development, scheduling and conducting all SharePoint training for the Combined Arms Center (CAC) at Ft. Leavenworth, KS.
- Conducted process analysis through interviews, surveys and direct observation to provide recommendations for process improvement
- Received awards from Commanders of (CAC) units for exceptional training and real world applicability
- Created a SharePoint Site Collection to model SharePoint processes, Microsoft Office Integration and to allow users to apply skills learned during training
- Co-wrote the SharePoint chapter for the Army"s Knowledge Management Handbook.
- Wrote the migration plan for the Army"s Knowledge Management organization"s move into MOSS 2007
-Developed a SharePoint Site with associated business processes for Task Force Vista - resulting in reduced reporting times of border incidents by approximately eight hours and reduced the personnel involved from five to two
-Supervised and mentored three LM employees
Job Title: Director Education & Education Support Services
Company: County Christian Academy Inc.
Description: - Created, deployed, marketed and administered the Memorial Christian OnLine Academy as part of expanding the reach of the Church
- Developed and implemented custom computer curriculum utilizing all of MS Office 2003 applications in a scenario driven course for approximately 300 third through eighth grade students and adult learners
- Assisted in administrating three computer networks as well as two computer labs
- Managed one employee and two classrooms while constantly seeking ways to implement technologies and best practices
Job Title: Project Manager"s Representative/Consultant
Company: EAI Corporation
Description: • Developed and taught the Army"s only Leader"s Biological Detection Course to include lesson plans, student materials and researching current operations to maintain relevance.
• Trained hundreds of Soldiers, officers, contractors and government civilians.
• SME to the Army"s Research and Development Command: Biological Detection
• Developed and implemented a more efficient New Equipment Fielding Plan, resulting in a 30% decrease in time and money expenditures
• Evaluated biological detection units" leaders according to their SOPs, doctrine and sound biological defense planning
Job Title: Operations Sergeant/Platoon Sergeant 54B4OL4
Company: United States Army
Description: • Senior manager of a 25 employee business unit
• Responsible for all administrative actions for a company of 182 employees
• Wrote numerous SOPs and reports, tracked personnel, awards, evaluations, equipment and leave statuses with a 100% on-time rating
• Planned, resourced and executed complex training plans to include transporting personnel and equipment to training sites in other States/Countries
• Training Compliance Officer for Bayne Jones Army Hospital primarily responsible for ensuring staff were compliant with regulatory requirements
• Developed a tracking system that helped reduce the number of non-compliant employees by almost 30% within a month of implementation.
Field of Study: Business Management/HR
University / College: University of Phoenix
Instructional Designer, Technical Trainer, SharePoint User Training