- Reading, GB
- £25 /hr
- Available now
My most recent career experience (c 8 years+ UK and European marketing/ Customer Loyalty Best Practice) will allow me to add significant value to any company that is focussedmore...My most recent career experience (c 8 years+ UK and European marketing/ Customer Loyalty Best Practice) will allow me to add significant value to any company that is focussed on customer loyalty/retention and extracting maximum benefit from their marketing strategy in the UK, Europe or internationally.
I encourage and lead change by working in partnership with local teams, allowing them to identify their goals and assisting them in aligning those with group targets and ensuring they have the skills and commitment to reach their objectives.
I am particularly experienced in 3 key areas:-
1) Ensuring companies achieve maximum benefit from their CRM/marketing investment in B2B or B2C environments
2) Completing detailed diagnostics to identify customer loyalty and marketing best practice procedures, and subsequently agree strategic and tactical marketing initiatives with the key stakeholders
3) Identifying and exploiting new marketing opportunities (eg UK and Pan European Loyalty initiatives) and bringing these to market by either managing internal resources or working with affinity partners/supplier customers/ agencies etc.
Area Covered: London, Thames Valley
Work Experience Summary: 1) Managed Customer Excellence audit in mainland Europe
2) Launched loyalty scheme in the UK
3) Project lead for £m inhouse CRM system
4) Managed all affinity/external customer relations
5) Manager of small, focussed CRM Team
6) Member of ecommerce steering committee
Education Summary: I have an Honours Degree in International Transport (1983) and have attended various sales and marketing courses over the last 20 years
Marketing and CRM Specialist