- Cardiff, GB
- £25 /hr
- Available now
I work as an IT Manager for a business consultancy in South Wales. I have over 10 years experience in building/configuring & troubleshooting PCs, as well as in-depth knowledgemore...I work as an IT Manager for a business consultancy in South Wales. I have over 10 years experience in building/configuring & troubleshooting PCs, as well as in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office packages - particularly Word and Excel. I am also experienced in Windows Server 2003/2008 and Exchange 2003/2010, also with SQL 2005.
I also have 3-4 years experience in building/configuring Windows servers (both 2003 and 2008), as well as good working knowledge of AD, Exchange and SQL.
My services offered include:
- PC building / Configuration
- PC cleanup & maintenance
- PC troubleshooting & general Microsoft Windows troubleshooting.
- Data cleansing (Excel, Access, etc)
- Windows Server 2000 / 2003 / 2008 administration
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000 / 2005 administration & maintenance
- VMware administration and configuration
- General IT advice (design / backup & DR)
Area Covered: Cardiff, Swansea, Llanelli, Bridgend, Cwmbran, Remote
Work Experience Summary: Windows Server 2000 / 2003 Administration
Configuring / Troubleshooting Windows 95/98/2000/XP/Vista/7
PC Building / configuring
SQL Database administration / migration
E-mail / Web Filtering administration
Data cleansing / de-duping / sorting / filtering
Backup Implementation / Management
Education Summary: BSc in Business Information Systems
Will be working towards Microsoft certifications soon