- Fremont, CA, US
- $20 /hr
- Available now
I've around 10 years of software testing experience. I've tested a wide range of websites, mobile apps and Windows applications using manual and automation testing tools.more...I've around 10 years of software testing experience. I've tested a wide range of websites, mobile apps and Windows applications using manual and automation testing tools. My core competency lies in complete end-to-end testing and management of a new website testing and development project and I am veteran in Manual & Automation testing of Web based, Mobile based and Windows based applications.
Over the last 10 years I have successfully completed many projects for organizations which include Manual and automation testing. Manual testing skills included but not limited to Requirements Analysis, Ambiguity Checklists, Test planning and resource allocation, Test Cases, Requirements Tracebility Matrix, Go / No Go Reports for testing, UAT and Production Environment, Root Cause Analysis and Defect filing etc.
I have domain expertise in
- Testing of Financial applications including FX and MM Trading, Commercial and Retail Banking, Desktop Deposit, Insurance solutions ( Including Home, Personal, property and casualty, auto) , Financial Compliance, Asset and portfolio Management
- E- commerce solutions including eBay, Shopify, Walmart, Amazon, POS ( Oracle 360 and Retek), Inventory Management, Warehouse Management
- Healthcare portal and solutions including EMR/ EHR, facets, EDI Validations, HIPPA and HL7 compliance, Patient and Doctor Portals
- Travel and Tourism
- Entertainment Industry
I have worked on many web applications as an Manual and Automation QA. I have proven experience of designing of data driven, keyword driven, hybrid test frameworks. I can write automation test scripts using Selenium WebDriver, Java, TestNg, ReportNg, Jenkins, Eclipse.
I have expertise in validating back end database and servers for complex architecture applications. I have worked on testing CICS and custom mainframe applications.
MOBILE TESTING SERVICES:
1. Usability Testing 2. Compatibility Testing 3. Interface Testing 4. Services Testing 5. Low Level Resource Testing 6. Performance Testing 7. Operational Testing 8. Security Testing 9. Functional Testing
I've following iOS mobile devices in inventory -
1. iPad mini / iOS 8.4 2. iPhone 5c / iOS 8.4 3. iPhone 5s / iOS 9.0
I've following Android devices in inventory - 1. Samsung Galaxy J5 / Samsung Star 2 / Samsung Grand 2. NEXUS 5 / 5X / NEXUS 6 / NEXUS 6P 3. Dell Android Tablet
I've following browsers available in inventory:- 1. Firefox 2. Chrome 3. IE 4. Safari 5. Opera
Quality Assurance Engineer