- Bangalore, IN
- £7 /hr
- Available now
Jewellery designer with four years of experience and knowledge of European, Arab, Indian and Japanese markets. Have won international recoginition in Tahiti pearl competition inmore...Jewellery designer with four years of experience and knowledge of European, Arab, Indian and Japanese markets. Have won international recoginition in Tahiti pearl competition in the national as well as international level. Experience working with some of the reputed jewellery companies in U.A.E such as Damas and Al Futtaim watches and jewellery.Other skills includes brief training in sales, diamond grading, manufacturing and technical drawings.
Jewellery Designer with experience and knowledge of European, Arab, Indian and Japanese Markets
Area Covered: BENGALURU AREA, INDIA
Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry
Job Title: Independant Jewellery Consultant
Company: Self Owned
Description: Classic Diamond Collection at Tanishq for US Market - Year 2007
Silver Contemporary line for a reputed US retail chain - Year 2008
Job Title: Jewellery Designer
Company: C Krishniah Chetty & Sons
Description: Worked on contemporary diamond jewelry for South Indian market
Worked on Unisex rings
Job Title: Jewellery design Faculty
Company: JD institute of fashion technology, Dubai
Description: • Training in design development
• Market trends
• Technical drawings
• Costume jewellery
• Manufacturing theory
• Organizing visits to manufacturing units.
Job Title: Jewellery designer & Marketing
Company: Modern Diamond Jewellery
Description: • Arab collection- Pendant, earring and ring sets using diamonds and semi-precious stones.
• Indian collection- Pendant and earring set in diamonds and semi-precious stones inspired by the glamour and drama of bollywood.
• European collection-necklace, earring and ring sets in diamonds and semi-precious stones.
Job Title: Jewellery Designer
Description: • Fior collection-diamond Pendant and earring in transparent settings.
• European collection-necklace, earring and ring set in diamonds and semi precious stones catering to European market.
• Kids collection- Pendant, earring and bangle sets, in semi precious stones.
• Customized jewellery-exclusive designs catering to individual customer preferences.
Job Title: Intern
Company: Al Futtaim watches and Jewellery
Description: • Teen collection - Diamond and pearl studded Pendant and earring sets, catering to the youth.
• Keishi pearl collection-necklace and earring sets using keishi pearls and floral themes.
• Tahiti pearl collection-Pendant, earring and ring sets in Tahiti pearls and diamonds, designs inspired by sun and geometry.
• Arab bridal collection-a rich bridal collection of necklaces, earring, ring and bracelets studded in diamonds.
• Cards collection- Pendants, earrings and rings inspired by the hearts, diamonds, spades and clubs of cards
University / College: Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women's University
University / College: Sharjah Indian School
Independent Jewelry Professional with experience and knowledge of European, Arab, Indian and Japanese Markets