- Port Glasgow, GB
- £20 /hr
- Available now
PR & Social media consultant with broad sector experience, from Media and Technology to Food and Drink, gained through working across both consumer and corporate projects withmore...PR & Social media consultant with broad sector experience, from Media and Technology to Food and Drink, gained through working across both consumer and corporate projects with agencies including: Freud, MS&L, Edelman and Fleishman Hillard.
I am driven by the opportunities provided by multi-channel communication and specifically how new digital platforms have changed the way people interact.
Reputation management is at the heart of successful PR, be it on or offline and I advise clients on the best way to protect and enhance theirs on a daily basis.
Previous client experience includes: Turner Broadcasting, Sony, AVG, Birds Eye, Microsoft and GMG Radio.
- Corporate reputation
- Issues and crisis management
- Media relationship building
- Digital and social media campaign management
- Team management
- Online asset creation management
- Short to medium term project management
- New business development
- Pan-European account management (Econcern)
- Media sector knowledge and Broadcast production experience
Area Covered: Scotland, North East England, London & SE England
Work Experience Summary: Core skills:
- PR & Social Media strategic advice
- Online PR
- Reputation management and crisis management
- McCain Foods
- Hill and Knowlton
- Freud Communications
- Fleishman Hillard
Education Summary: BA/Hons Media & Culture - University of Sussex
PR & Social Media Consultant