- Fleet, GB
- £15 /hr
- Available now
I am a confident and charismatic PR & Marketing Professional with extensive experience in in-house and agency environments. A creative and intuitive individual who takes amore...I am a confident and charismatic PR & Marketing Professional with extensive experience in in-house and agency environments. A creative and intuitive individual who takes a proactive approach upon any task set. Extremely well-organised and enthusiastic, with a passion for new challenges and opportunities - I pride myself on being a diligent and meticulous individual who is friendly and outgoing, with a smart appearance and lively personality.
Area Covered: Public Relations, Marketing
Job Title: PR & Marketing Assistant
Description: Norango.com is a telecommunications company providing business telecom solutions to over 700 clients, including household names: BMW, Cadburys, Virgin Media and Sainsbury"s. This was an in-house PR & Marketing position.
Main duties included:
- Conceptualising and writing copy for press releases, blogs, brochures, flyers, case studies, editorial/advertorial features, posters, press ads and banners.
- Designing & Writing Norango"s internal monthly newsletter.
- Designing, editing and distributing Norango"s e-Newsletter to existing clients and prospective clients.
- Updating website structure, design and copy.
- Conducting regular SEO & PPC for Norango.com.
Job Title: PR & Marketing Executive
Description: Just Kampers is one of the largest retailers of Volkswagen Campervan and Beetle parts and accessories in the world.
Main Duties Include:
- Conceptualising, designing and writing copy for press releases, blogs, news, flyers and other promotional literature.
- Regularly updating the Just Kampers website with content.
- Managing Just Kampers" Facebook, Twitter and YouTube pages.
- Devising and distributing the monthly Just Kampers Press Pack.
- Undertaking regular SEO & PPC campaigns for JustKampers.com.
- Executing regular e-mail marketing campaigns.
Job Title: Senior Account Executive
Company: thebluedoor Communications Ltd.
Description: thebluedoor is an award-winning PR, Marketing and Social Media Agency based in Farnham, Surrey. thebluedoor has a number of B2B and B2C clients including Mars, Autoglass and Interpet and British.
Main Duties Include:
- Planning, writing and issuing press releases to national, regional and local media.
- Designing newsletter, flyers, adverts and other marketing collateral.
- Designing and building fully-functional WordPress websites.
- Providing training and support in social media and SEO.
- Implementing search engine optimisation strategies for a variety of clients.
- Negotiating and booking advertising in both print and online formats.
- Writing regular blogs for thebluedoor and a variety of clients.
- Designing and writing presentations for new business pitches.
- Executing PR campaigns from initial ideas through to evaluation.
Education Summary: University:
BA Public Relations Upper Second Class Honours (2i).
6th Form College:
English (B), History (B), Media (A), Drama (A).
English Language (B), English Literature (B), Maths (C), Biology (C), Chemistry (C), Physics (C), History (B), IT (A), German (C), Drama (A), Religious Studies (A).
PR & Marketing Professional