- Manchester, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I am a Communications Manager of over seven years standing, with broad experience in copywriting, new technologies, new and social media, PR, support, research and marketing.
Amore...I am a Communications Manager of over seven years standing, with broad experience in copywriting, new technologies, new and social media, PR, support, research and marketing.
A graduate holding a BA (Hons) in History, I have an accumulative intelligence, which combined with advanced research skills, means I can write clearly and to deadline on a number of different topics, including politics, business, philosophy, history, the arts, and science.
Work, academic and personal experience have improved my writing skills to the point that I feel confident I can write for any audience, from general consumption to technically advanced specialist areas.
Area Covered: Communications, copywriting, new technologies, new and social media, PR, support, research, marketing, politics, business, philosophy, history, the arts, and science.
Job Title: Communications/Marketing Coordinator
Company: Commsec Group
Description: Primary Responsibilities
- Managed all internal and external delivery of marketing and communications activity including: campaigns, PR, advertising, events, case studies and warm-call telemarketing
- Produced content for both online and offline assets, using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
- Managed external design (including web) and print agencies
- Ensured sales staff had all necessary information and literature necessary to complete their duties
- Ensured the company branding was consistent and effectively policed
- Managed small telemarketing and research team (1-5 people)
- Development duties including market identification, product development, competitor research
- Ensured all communications activities complied with relevant regulations and guidelines
- Completed and updated memberships of relevant trade and industry bodies
- Oversaw PQQ and tender identification and procurement, tender completion and initial planning
Job Title: Development/Communication Coordinator
Company: Expansys UK Ltd
Description: Coordinated team (3-6 people) producing and maintaining successful ecommerce website, with duties including liaison, copywriting, website management, research and providing direction to overseas offices.
Degree: BA (Hons)
Field of Study: History
University / College: University of Northampton