- Greater Manchester, GB
- £20 /hr
- Available now
So far on my accountancy journey I have gained over 10 years experience working on accounts in different types industries working alongside other accountants/financial advisersmore...So far on my accountancy journey I have gained over 10 years experience working on accounts in different types industries working alongside other accountants/financial advisers and also working independently.
I hold certificates for AAT Advanced bookkeeping and Accountancy. I am also certified in Business & Administration and recently i have gained the QuickBooks ProAdvisor Silver Certificate.
I love my job, learning new things and achieving the best outcome possible in all situations. I am very career driven and my main focuses are building professional relationships with my clients, earning their trust and ensuring that my clients needs are always met at a high standard.
I work with those who are self employed sole traders, small businesses and Ltd companies, providing the following services:
- General Bookkeeping, weekly, monthly, and quarterly.
- Preparing and submitting self assessment tax returns
- Prepare year end accounts and financial statements for sole traders and partnerships.
- Preparing management accounts using a range of techniques.
- Preparing fixed and flexible budgets.
- Using spreadsheets to analyse data and communicate information.
- Managing non-current asset registers and applying calculated depreciation.
- Identifying and mitigating ethical risks when working as an accounting professional.
- Payroll processing
- Business start ups
- Business accounts advice
Please feel free to contact me anytime for a free consultation.
- Delivery in 2 days