- London, GB
- £20 /hr
- Available now
13+ years career experience in all aspects of online marketing, ecommerce management and copywriting from multiple household brand names:
- Blogging and copywriting
- Contentmore...13+ years career experience in all aspects of online marketing, ecommerce management and copywriting from multiple household brand names:
- Blogging and copywriting
- Content creation (articles, infographics, images, competitions)
- Relationship building between brands
- Search marketing (PPC and SEO)
- HTML email design, broadcast, and CRM
- Website maintenance (copywriting, content creation, updating via CMS)
- Web design (using Dreamweaver)
- Social media and blogging
- Web analytics
IDM Dip.Dig M and Cert.Dig M qualified.
Area Covered: Internationally (remotely). Warwickshire, UK.
Job Title: Freelance Digital Marketing Consultant
Company: Consult&C Digital Limited
Description: Self employed digital marketing consultant working with clients to deliver tailored best practice online marketing expertise and consultancy.
- Covering all aspects of digital marketing and content marketing.
- Clients include Hackett London, Smart Insights (Dave Chaffey), Dry Like Me, Rocco Forte Hotels, I’d Love To Do That, g2tv Film Production, Peak Transfer, NutriCentre, Buggy Pitstop and others.
Also personal blog at From Tum To Mum [DOT] com.
Job Title: Ecommerce & CRM Manager
Company: L'OCCITANE UK
Description: - Management of online marketing, ecommerce, social media, and offline CRM activity reporting to Director of Marketing.
- Leading a team of 3 people, strategic development of the online marketing plan across all aspects of digital – promotional and eCRM emails, PPC and affiliates campaigns delivering significant revenue contribution, behaviourally targeted display, SEO and website platform optimisation strategy, and social media.
- Delivering CRM strategy to the for UK VIP database including - data strategy and selection according to a propensity model, DM creative and copy, delivery of timely mailings generating revenue for the retail business.
- Growth of the ecommerce channel of 35% YoY, growth of the Facebook fanbase by 141%, 15% growth in consenting email address, management of ecommerce and CRM budgets of over £1m.
From: Oct 2011 - Sept 2012
Job Title: UK Country Manager - Online Marketing
Company: TM Lewin
Description: - Responsibilities for all UK online marketing activity. Included PPC, 2 affiliate campaigns, email marketing, display budget, SEO, and website improvements.
- Developed KPI reporting split by channel, territory and granular activity to provide a weekly dashboard of overall performance with insight for weekly management meeting.
- Collaborated with UK stores marketing team to promote an initial multi-channel approach through email and search engine marketing.
From: Feb 2011 Oct 2011
Job Title: Online Marketing Manager
Company: TM Lewin
Description: Management of email and affiliate marketing reporting to Director of Home Shopping.
- Development of Home Shopping email marketing database and promotional campaigns to drive website traffic to 4 geographical domains. All aspects of email marketing - strategy and content, data management, segmentation, ESP selection, and analysis. Email database 400k, twice weekly broadcasts, improved CTR by 5.5% and conversion by 0.7% in 5-months.
- Growth and management of international affiliates campaign - networks in UK, Europe, and US. Development of creative suite, planning and reporting tactical activity, analysis of channel attribution, recruitment of and communication with publishers, strategic channel improvements.
From: Mar 2010 - Feb 2011
Job Title: Senior Online Marketing Exec
Company: Cancer Research UK
Description: All round online marketing role covering all channels as part of online marketing team.
- Management and development of the largest year-long PPC campaign to drive online donations for CRUK.
Delivery and broadcast of the charity’s largest e-newsletter ‘Together e-news’ sent to c.700k ‘committed givers’ per month, plus upgrade and one-off donations email activity.
- Management and development of the Direct Giving affiliate marketing programme (2 networks) – strategy, promotions, creative etc.
- Development of the online marketing plan for new fundraising event ‘Shine Manchester 2010’. Devising and delivering e-comms programme – recruitment and eCRM email schedule, geo-targeted PPC, display and engagement Facebook advertising, and online advocacy activity with word-of-mouth agency to drive ‘buzz’ around the event.
- Strategic recommendations for SEO and of online ‘Donate in Memory’ product.
Main software packages - include Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Email Vision, Google Analytics
From: Jun 2009 - Mar 2010
Job Title: e-Commerce and CRM Exec
Company: Ocean Village Holidays (Carnival UK)
Description: Responsible for planning and implementing online marketing campaigns at Ocean Village.
Primary role involves:
- managing search engine marketing campaigns (both PPC and SEO)
- designing and broadcasting email marketing campaigns
- website maintenance (copywriting and updating content, content creation, identifying and leading new developments)
- developing, copywriting and executing social media presence (Facebook presence and the just launched brand blog boatbuddy.blogspot.com)
- planning and management of online display campaigns
- site analytics – reporting and evaluating
Skills include creation of email templates, copywriting, web page design, basic HTML, basic Flash design, website maintenance through CMS, blogging. Software experience includes; Dreamweaver, Fireworks, basic Flash, Cheetahmail email platform, and Ektron CMS
From: Sept 2007 - Jun 2009
Job Title: Online Marketing Exec
Description: - Responsibility for planning and delivery of online marketing campaigns for npower residential, including strategies for acquisition and retention through the online channel e.g. quarterly e-zine.
- Managing agency relationships and developing consumer-centric strategies for PPC and SEO, affiliate networking, online advertising, email planning, and content and brand approaches.
- Working with internal technical teams to ensure implementation deadlines are planned and met.
- Responsible for sales forecasting and campaign planning activities of online marketing.
- Delivery experience includes email, banner advertising, search, affiliate, sponsorship and branding activity, web analytics and reporting, and planning and development of campaign microsites.
- Responsibilities also include interacting with e-delivery, product, marcomms, PR, data, and analysis teams to support development and leverage of online service functionality.
From: Aug 2004 - Sept 2007
University / College: The University of Wolverhampton
University / College: University of Wales, Cardiff
Copywriter & Content Marketing consultant