- Greater London, GB
- £20 /hr
- Available now
I am a Qualified Accountant with 5 years of experience.
Area Covered: Bookkeeping, Payroll, VAT , Accounts Preparation, Tax Return, Cash flow Projection, Business Plan, corporationmore...I am a Qualified Accountant with 5 years of experience.
Area Covered: Bookkeeping, Payroll, VAT , Accounts Preparation, Tax Return, Cash flow Projection, Business Plan, corporation tax , personal tax.
I am also XERO certified .
Job Title: Assistant Accountant
Description: • Maintaining business ledgers (purchases & sales) for 35 clients" businesses who operate their in catering, retail, fashion industry with a turnover of 240K to 2.5M. Maintaining their supplier accounts, matching, batching coding and processing, purchases & sales invoices. Ensure all Purchase & Sales Ledger files are to date.
• Writing up cash books for clients. Preparation of VAT returns and submits to HMRC for clients. From cash book post data to Trail balance (TB) then allocate the Income and expences to Pfofit & Loss Accounts and Asset & Liability to Balance Sheet. usine MS Excel & IRIS Accounts Production.
• Prepare Various control account and reconceliation which include Cash control A/c, VAT control A/c, PAYE control A/c, Debtor Control A/c, Creditor Control A/c and Bank reconceliation Cash Reconceliation respectively while reconciling the Balance Sheet.
•Processing payroll for 85 ( approximately 650 employee) clients using IRIS PAYE Master.Duties include lots of accurate data entry.for new starters.Issuing weekly, monthly payslips, process payroll summery, p45 for leaver, dealing with SSP, overtime ,tax and NIC issues. At the year end issuing P35, P60,,P14 and submit them to HMRC using internetfiling.
• Liason with HMRC for various purpose.
• Preparation of Tax Return for Individual (self-assessment) and small companies (CT600) for and submit it toHMRC. Giving basic tax advices to small businesses especially sole trader.
• Preparing Profit and Cash flow Forecast Statements for clients for financing purposes. Calculating the Gross Profit, Analysing the fluctuation of Turnover Expenses and Profit each Monthly, Quarter and Yearly basis.
• Work as team player. Always help the team to be the best in the organization while providing service to client. Supervising junior staff and trainee.
Field of Study: Accounting
University / College: Kaplan Financial