- Hornchurch, GB
- £25 /hr
- Available now
I am a Qualified Accountant with 8 years of experience.
I have experience preparation of accounts where partners' are separation. In this type of scenario you have tomore...I am a Qualified Accountant with 8 years of experience.
I have experience preparation of accounts where partners' are separation. In this type of scenario you have to make sure all the income and expenses are accurately included while preparing accounts. I will provide you day to day update regarding your job if you award me the job.
Area Covered: Bookkeeping, Payroll, VAT , Accounts Preparation, Tax Return, Cash flow Projection, Business Plan, corporation tax , personal tax.
I am also XERO certified .
I am competent in computing both personal and business tax. I have also worked with clients where I have had to use my knowledge and experience to claim of Group relief , Annual Investment allowance, Capital gain tax, and Rollover relief.
Job Title: Assistant Accountant
Description: Maintaining business ledgers (purchases & sales) for 35 clients" businesses who operate their in catering, retail, fashion industry with a turnover of 240K to 2.5M. Maintaining their supplier accounts, matching, batching coding and processing, purchases & sales invoices. Ensure all Purchase & Sales Ledger files are to date.
- Writing up cash books for clients. Preparation of VAT returns and submits to HMRC for clients. From cash book post data to Trail balance (TB) then allocate the Income and expenses to Profit & Loss Accounts and Asset & Liability to Balance Sheet. using MS Excel & IRIS Accounts Production.
- Prepare Various control account and reconciliation which include Cash control A/c, VAT control A/c, PAYE control A/c, Debtor Control A/c, Creditor Control A/c and Bank reconciliation , cash reconciliation respectively while reconciling the Balance Sheet.
-Looking after processing payroll for 120 ( approximately 650 employee) clients using IRIS PAYE Master.Duties include lots of accurate data entry.for new starters.Issuing weekly, monthly payslips, process payroll summery, p45 for leaver, dealing with SSP, overtime ,tax and NIC issues.
- Liaison with HMRC for various purpose.
-Preparation of Tax Return for Individual (self-assessment) and small companies (CT600) for and submit it to HMRC. Giving basic tax advice to small businesses especially sole trader, Ltd, LLP..
-Preparing Profit and Cash flow Forecast Statements for clients for financing purposes. Calculating the Gross Profit, Analyzing the fluctuation of Turnover Expenses and Profit each Monthly, Quarter and Yearly basis.
-Work as team player. Always help the team to be the best in the organization while providing service to client. Supervising junior staff and trainee.
- I understand that you are looking for some in North west UK. I am based in grater London, perhaps we can meet once a week and give you update.
- I will provide you day to day up date about the work.
- I am quite capable of provide service for the client like yours, small Ltd with 2/3 director.
-I am also up to date with making tax digital and I an sure you need those service soon.
- I am prepared to provide further information if you required.