- Bengaluru, IN
- $15 /hr
- Available now
Wings Commercial Consultancy
About the Firm:
Wings Commercial Consultancy is a well established, widely recognized, professionally competent, sociallymore...Wings Commercial Consultancy
About the Firm:
Wings Commercial Consultancy is a well established, widely recognized, professionally competent, socially responsible firm of chartered accountants providing specialized services in the field of direct and indirect taxation, auditing, accounts, finance, statutory law and management consultancy operating from Bangalore, India.
The WCC team is young, enthusiastic, intelligent, hardworking and receptive in approach and ready to take on new challenges and go deeper into any matter and come out successful and fresh resolve all issues to the best satisfaction of all concerned.
WCC has carved a niche, in the field of specialized audits, taxation, project financing, management consultancy, services, risk appraisal and sensitivity analysis, project management and other related areas. WCC offers specialized services in vat and service tax, mca for all status of organization especially small and medium scale industries and organization.
WCC operates from a prime commercial location in the heart of Bangalore, India where with fully computerized operations. All partners of the firm actively participate in the programs conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
1) CA Sivarama Krishnan : Aged 50 years, has had a brilliant Academic Record in Graduation and Chartered Accountancy. He is one of the Founding Partners of the Firm `WCC’. He is specialized in the areas of management Consultancy and Project Finance. He has wide contacts with Chartered Accountants, Banks, Financial Institutions and Corporate. He is an active and energetic, very enthusiastic in cultural activities and travelled around the country on Professional Assignments. He has presented papers in conferences and seminars on various subjects.
2) CA Ranganthan : Aged 44 years, he is the other Founding Partner of the Firm ‘WCC’. Having a very good Academic Record in Graduation and Chartered Accountancy, he is specializing in the field of Direct and Indirect Taxes with Statutory Compliance along with legal related activities. He heads the Commercial Division of the firm and has vast experience in handling accounts of small medium companies. He has wide contacts in Business Circles and Corporate Houses operating from Bangalore. He is an active and very energetic, very enthusiastic in Cultural Activities and traveled around the country on Professional Assignments. He has worked for ex President Mr. Radhakrishnan and worked along with ex President Mr. Abdul Kalam and also has traveled extensively and has presented papers on varied subjects related to accounts and finance. Good in setting up any kind of animal husbandry industries and also sound in cost conservation.
3) T. P Revana Siddesh : Qualified Commerce graduate with a good academic record heading the accounts and indirect taxes division of the firm. Has vast experience in handling complete set up of accounts from scratch level. A man of action and has a penchant for closing difficult issues. He is involved in execution of major audit assignments of firm and is well versed with latest development in the field of setting up of accounts department and handling indirect and indirect taxes.
We provide the following Business start up and support services:
1. Securing PAN (Permanent Account Number ) Under Income Tax Act.
2. Opening of Bank Account after obtaining PAN.
3. Securing IMPORT EXPORT CODE from the Department of DGFT.
4. Securing TAN (Tax deduction Account Number) under Income Tax Act.
5. Registration under Sales Tax Act, VAT., Filing of VAT Returns.
6. Registration under Professional Tax Act (Both Employees & Employers).
7. Registration under Central Excise Act, Customs, STPI (if Applicable).
8. Registration under Karnataka Shops and Establishments Act.
9. Registration under Trade License
10. Registration under ESI (Employees State Insurance Act). Filing monthly Returns.
11. Registration under (PF) Provident Fund Act, Filing Monthly PF Returns.
12. Service tax, Registration, filing of Returns
13. Liaisoning with various Government departments.
14. Maintenance of statutory records and filing regular returns with various departments.
15. TDS – Tax deduction at sources, Filing ETDS, consultation etc.,
16. Filing of Professional Tax Returns.
17. Trade Marks, Copyrights, Patents -Registration, representation for infringement of your mark with Registrar.
18. Registrar of Companies: Secretarial assistance for preparation of board meeting minutes, general meetings, statutory filings with the Registrar of Companies and other similar secretarial assistance
We provide rational services, attached in the attachment
Thanks & Regards,
Revana Siddeshi T P
Wings Commercial Consultancy
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Revana Siddeshi T.
Accounting, auditing, book keeping, finalization of accounts, payroll, taxation and etc