Administration Manager/Customer Support
I have got extensive experience within sales ledger, customer service, sales support, training procedures, NVQ/QCF/apprenticeship funding, data input, office management and officemore...I have got extensive experience within sales ledger, customer service, sales support, training procedures, NVQ/QCF/apprenticeship funding, data input, office management and office administration and am able to work with all of Microsoft office packages. I have excellent typing speed of 60-70 words per minute. I can maintain databases and have the ability to quickly learn new systems. I have a very regulated working back ground. Working with the Financial Services Agency and the Skills Funding Agency; therefore, I am used to working under strict guidelines and within tight deadlines. I have managed accounts with over 3000 candidates and have worked with companies that have in excess of £5m turnover. I am very professional and following on from redundancy, I have recently set up my own management business and within the first week have secured a contract working with a large franchise company as national manager. I am a very capable individual and am used to working with large workloads. I am available to work weekdays, evenings and also Saturday's and Sunday's to ensure that deadlines can be met.
Area Covered: I am based in the North West but can work remotely
Job Title: Data Management Manager
Company: Crystal PD (UK) Ltf
Description: Accounts: Experience of sales ledger management and control of payment processes. I had responsibility for cash forecasting and liaised with sales team to be aware of their new business and forecast the effect this would have on the business. Responsible for 4 main sales ledger contracts and invoicing for each of the 600 candidates each contract had.
Administration: I am an organised individual and had responsibility for the general office management: ordering of stationary, monitoring of post and general office duties
Computer skills: I have a full knowledge of MS Office and also working with in-house computer systems.
Team working: I am comfortable working in large or small teams or individually. I work well with all members of staff at all levels, with my latest role reporting direct to the board of directors and advising them of any issues that I may have come across.
Customer Service: I pride myself on my ability to develop relationships with customers and peers. I ensure that customer service is always priority when dealing with both internal and external customers
Management: I have successfully run a team of 5 employees. I have been involved in recruitment, training and on-going coaching of my staff and also assisted with redundancy. I provided direction to the team ensuring effective communication of strategic requirements of the company
• I started working for this company as a temporary member of staff, quickly working my way up to my current position of Head of Funding/Office Manager in April 2009.
• Manage data administrators to ensure that responses to queries are dealt with effectively and efficiently
• Develop relationships with funding partners, winning contracts worth £500,000 to deliver NVQs and Apprenticeships
• Monthly 1-2-1 meetings with each of the funding partners
• Full responsibility for sales ledger and projecting cash flow. Ensure that aged debt was kept to a minimal – average aged debt was 28 days.
• Aid in decision making to maximise cash flow
• Ensure assessors are aware of timely completion of qualifications of their learners
• Develop the MAYTAS management information system and train staff
• Work with the quality manager to implement procedures within the standards set by the various awarding bodies, skills sectors and funding partners
• Maintain knowledge of government funding requirements and changes to NVQ (QCF) and apprenticeship qualifications, pass this knowledge onto my team and relevant department
• Maintaining management information and reporting this to the board of directors
• General Office Management
• Assisting with induction of candidates onto program and complete funding application paperwork with them, ensuring that all guidelines are adhered to and that the candidate is eligible for training.
Job Title: Business Manager
Description: • Office based support for Relationship Manager and Originators (Level 5)
• End to end sales support, taking ownership of deals and being the main point of contact with the customer, both once the deal has completed and then being the contact afterwards within the Relationship Management team
• Develop relations with both internal and external customers from across all Industry Sectors and maintain excellent customer service throughout the lifetime of the relationship
• Attend customer meetings with RM & Originator
• Analysis of financial information of company accounts, assessing trends in the companies accounts.
• Instructing facility documentation to solicitors, ensuring that when produced it is correct
• Account opening
• Communicating with Solicitors when Instructing security and ensuring all security is in place prior to deal completing
• Investigate sectors within the market place
• Research company history
• Ensure that customers are aware of the products and services that are available to them
• General day to day banking queries from customers