- Jaipur, IN
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I completed MCA in 2010 and worked as System Administrator cum IT Consultant for Two years in a Stock Trading Firm registered by Stock Exchange Board of India (SEBI). I have developedmore...I completed MCA in 2010 and worked as System Administrator cum IT Consultant for Two years in a Stock Trading Firm registered by Stock Exchange Board of India (SEBI). I have developed successfully 4 project for local Indians in J2EE, Struts 2.0, MySQL 5, Tomcat 6, CSS etc. Currently I am developing my new project offered that is a Matrimonial Site project. I can offer also ASP dotNet technologies if required. I have earned more than one year experience in web-programming. I can design best CSS themes and Graphics & Animations also on as per the need and requirements of clients. The best thing; what i have made commitments, I will offer them surely in given time frame without compromising with quality, reliability, performance and efficiency of particular project given.
Area Covered: India
Job Title: System Administrator / IT Advisor
Company: NEELKAMAL INVESTMENT
Description: Experience (Professional)
1. Two years experience of working as System Administrator / IT Advisor at (A SEBI registered firm) July 11, 2005 to July 20, 2007 on regular basis.
2. Currently working as Freelancer / IT Adviser / Developer on newly offered project "Matrimonial Web-Portal" by NEELKAMAL INVESTMENT on temporarily basis with my friends.
Education Summary: Education Qualifications
• Master of Computer Application(M.C.A.) with 1st division 65% in year 2010
• BCA with aggregate 74.96% in year 2002-2005
• XII(Math) from CBSE with 63.4% in year 2002
• X from Board of Rajasthan (Ajmer) with 78.67% in year 2000
• Web Technologies: JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Struts 2.0, Apache Tomcat
• Database: MYSQL 5
• Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows - 2000/XP Professional & LINUX
Web Designer / Software Engineer