- Hounslow, GB
- £35 /hr
- Available now
I help you realise your leadership potential, by identifying and aligning yourself to your natural strengths and your business, making you healthier, fitter and more powerful asmore...I help you realise your leadership potential, by identifying and aligning yourself to your natural strengths and your business, making you healthier, fitter and more powerful as an individual.
It helps you…
1. Enjoy greater health and vitality
2. Achieve your personal and professional goals
3. Work at optimum levels of productivity
And reduce the frequency of…
1. Neck, back and shoulder pain associated with sitting in front of a PC all day
2. Bouts of indigestion and other stomach disorders
3. Mental and emotional blockages due to increased levels of stress
And as a leader to…
1. Manage and lead more confidently
2. Understand your strengths and limitations
3. Create better working relationships
And help organisations to…
1. Reduce labour turnover and maintain key people
2. Reduce labour absenteeism and maintain high levels of motivation
3. Reduce stress and maintain higher levels of productivity
Area Covered: West London, Thames Valley, Greater London
Company Name: Leadiology Worldwide Limited
Work Experience Summary: 2006-Present Business Improvement Consultant, Leadiology Worldwide Limited
1998-2006 Sales Planning Manager, TDK Marketing UK
1997-1998 Internal Business Consultant, Sony UK Limited
1991-1997 Planning, Sony UK Limited
1988-1991 Financial Planning Analyst, Sony UK Limited
Consultant - Leadiology Worldwide Limited • West London 2006-Present
Business Improvement Consultant and Advisor to Senior Executives.
• Created a fully articulated sales plan, ensured it's implementation and analysed its progress.
• Created annual targets to align with yearly rolling sales plans.
• Presented 4 Business Management seminars across the UK with an average audience size of 60 people.
• Helped a design company earn 4% of their annual turnover from new clients by aligning them towards their potential customer needs.
• Compiled a comprehensive database of 800 people on Microsoft Excel through business networking and relationship building.
Sales Planning Manager, TDK Marketing UK, Redhill • 1998-2006
High tech product rich company, supplier of recording media to end users, UK subsidiary, part of TDK Europe • Reporting to UK MD
• Worked very closely with the General Manager Sales to advise and assist in achieving and driving targets.
• Drive daily/weekly meetings to review revenue position and backlog involving the appropriate cross-functional team members.
• Drive the development of regular forecasts/budgets, providing revenue/pricing guidance and recommendations to sales management.
• Developed close relations with sales operations management to ensure an accurate and timely weekly flash and commit reporting, responsible for managing cross-functional team inputs and resolving/managing open issues.
• Effectively analysed with the current market situation, agreeing a strategy, setting priorities and implementing a plan, e.g. product positioning, competitor activity, customer requirement, customer relationship and pricing policy.
• Key Project role in developing Oracle as a Sales Planning/Forecasting tool for all TDK European subsidiaries. The project required a considerable amount of energy and a “shirt sleeves” approach. Result • 7 days saved in yearly planning exercise.
• Led a major change CRM project, responsible for 1) ensuring the outputs of the project are aligned with the TDK’s business objectives 2) creating a Blueprint model for a universal order cycle 3) creating robust business processes.
• Developed a comprehensive suite of management controls using Excel to monitor progress against rolling sales targets and forecasts on a weekly/monthly/quarterly and yearly basis
• Successfully built and implemented a monthly Sales Forecasting System using Excel and Essbase (Hyperion Business Intelligence Software) for TDK UK. Result • System adapted for a new forecasting tool for the whole European operation.
• Frequently presented sales forecast, results, variances and market share data to sales management at monthly Sales Meetings using PowerPoint and Excel. Highlighting issues in their forecasting and the impact they can have on the business.
Internal Business Consultant, Sony UK Limited, Weybridge 1997-1998
High tech product rich company, world leader in supplying electronic entertainment to end users- Reporting to Senior Operations Management.
• Created proposals to improve productivity and optimize manpower resources in the supply chain process by 33%.
• Put into place webpage designs for Sony Dealers to interface with Service Centre for future customer repairs.
• Put into place a suite of reports to monitor service centre costs and operations.
Planning, Sony UK Limited, Weybridge 1994-1997
Reporting to General Manager Operations.
• Establishment of a Universal Planning and Control System.
• Successfully transferred data from MS Excel to SAP using Visual Basic Programming.
Consumer Sales Planning, Sony UK Limited, Weybridge, Surrey • 1991-1994
Reporting to General Manager Sales.
• Responsible for Product Allocation by business channel.
• Creation of a Salesman Bonus and Target Monitoring System.
• Led a project to create a universal Customer Database, resulting in improved dealer targeting and lower operational costs.
• Delivered training courses to all levels of staff during Sony’s business process change to SAP.
Financial Planning Analyst Sony UK Limited Weybridge • 1988-1991
Reporting to Planning Manager Finance.
• Comprehensive planning and control achieved by effective communication and presentation of data. Performance complimented at the highest level (Sony MD) leading to increased responsibility and promotion.
Education Summary: MBA
BA (Hon) Business Studies
Project Management ,Time Management, Presentation Skills, Kinesiology, Coaching, NLP and Public Speaking Skills.
Business Improvement Consultant