- Birmingham, GB
- £15 /hr
- Available now
Looking for Penetration testing jobs
I am a penetration tester that has knowledge in a number of different tools. I can test web applications and networks and provide countermeasures. I follow the OSSTMM methodologymore...I am a penetration tester that has knowledge in a number of different tools. I can test web applications and networks and provide countermeasures. I follow the OSSTMM methodology as well as the OWASP for testing web applications and networks.
I have been working on a number of websites with freinds to update them and have built some sites for friends and family.
- C, Java, Visual Basic, Prolog and Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
A number of Penetration testing tools
- HTML, Flash, Java Script, Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0. Packet Tracer 5.0 (Cisco)
- Windows: XP and 7 Linux: BackTrack 3 & 4 (using a variety of tools), Ubuntu, Red Hat 9.0, SuSe, Cent OS and Knoppix STD
You may email me about services such as Penetration testing and SEO which I have fairly good amount of knowledge about.
Area Covered: UK, Birmingham
Company Name: Kip Kryptic
Industry: Information Technology
Work Experience Summary: 1) Tested many application using a number of different penetration tools.
2) Designed and implemented Online Examination System, to conduct and evaluate online exam, using JSP, MySQL, HTML, Poseidon, and Tomcat.
3) Designed and implemented Hospital Management System (Multi Tier Application) Using J2EE Technologies, Oracle 10g, and JDeveloper. (currently working)
4) Tested web applications using commercial tools.
5) Currently working on virus research and Anti-Virus software (Looking for partner to fund research project)
6) Designed and implemented data extraction tool from websites
7) Designed and implemented many eCommerce websites using various technologies.
Education Summary: BSc Computer Science (Hons) and am currently working toawrds a MSc in Ethical hacking and Computer Security (Hons)
Web Designer, SEO, Penetration tester, VRML programmer, Website Markete