- Orpington, GB
- £40 /hr
- Available now
• Experienced and highly focused Test Analyst in web-based and client-server environments, using various front-end tools. Strong knowledge of software development methodologiesmore...• Experienced and highly focused Test Analyst in web-based and client-server environments, using various front-end tools. Strong knowledge of software development methodologies including different forms of testing. Experienced in both Agile and SCRUM development environments.
• Experienced in defining testing techniques, test plans and test cases, verifying and validating e-Commerce applications and effective QA implementation in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Has a sound domain knowledge of technology, sales, health care and media industry.
• Exposure to automation tools, QTP and LoadRunner.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with an eye for details, innovative and able to work to very tight deadlines in order to achieve business goals alone and in team environments.
• Able to acquire new skills within a short time scale and adapt well in rapidly changing work practices.
Area Covered: UK, South East, London, Kent, Surrey, Essex
Work Experience Summary: Invite us to pitch on your project.
I operate a full service digital testing agency.
Every project starts with a briefing meeting where I seek to understand the
client\'s objectives, general schedule, and budget of the project.
From this meeting I devise a digital testing plan which determines
resources for creating and maintaining the project selecting from the
following online tools and services:
Develop master Test Plan, and carry out Functional, Regression testing of Websites and Web Applications products within time and budget.
Education Summary: Master of Science in Marine Offshore Engineering