- Pune, IN
- £9 /hr
- Available now
• Customer centric professional with proven analytical skills, critical and creative thinking for problem solving and optimizing results.
• Effectively networking, coordinatingmore...• Customer centric professional with proven analytical skills, critical and creative thinking for problem solving and optimizing results.
• Effectively networking, coordinating and communicating with multifunctional teams, BU/Vertical heads, onsite coordinators/client engagement managers, and other technical group.
• Experience in requirement gathering, process engineering, reengineering & process optimization for delivery, change management facilitator and efficient and effective transcriber.
• Capability to understand business processes and getting them mapped in the software solution.
Area Covered: Pune,India
Work Experience Summary: As a Technical Recruiter, I handled following responsibilities:-
• Sourcing of high quality IT talents for recruitment at home and overseas.
• Sourcing the profiles matching the company\'s requirements through available in-house database.
• Internet based headhunting by using search engines to find out hard skills, User Groups/Mailing Lists and screening the candidates according to the requirements.
• Coordinating with the Primary Recruiter about the latest requirements and searching and screening of resumes on website.
• Conducting extensive search for overseas Job sites and Free Resume sites.
• Handling entire recruitment gammit.
• Talking to programme managers and understanding the job specification - this includes getting the requisition from various departments, searching for various sources of databanks, short listing the CVs meeting candidates, scheduling interviews, conducting interviews and final selection.
• Initial Screening of the candidate to check their soft skills and technical fitment.
• Scheduling and coordinating interviews
• Support recruitment activities such as call-in, walk-in, campus, etc.
• Involved in building in-house database
• Keeping a track of MIS
• Preparing and issuing offer letters
• Handling joining formalities
• Handling relocation.
• Handled recruitment for the Mobile Devices group.
• Work closely with the Group Director to Develop recruiting strategies and recruitment plans
• Primarily responsible in sourcing candidates through our own internal resume database, other internet databases, referrals, and other resources such as Agencies etc.
• Sourcing and screening potential IT candidates
• Coordinating with employment agencies to advertise jobs and source candidates.
• Interview and screen potential candidates including face-to-face, phone interviews
• Conducting event (across locations) for 40-80 screened candidates and also organize in-house interviews.
• Conducting background verifications, Reference Checks, generate offer letters, and organize new hire orientations.
• Follow-through with candidates
• Handling candidate pre-placement & post placement management, closing, etc
• HR Annual Operating Plan for the Circle
• Identifying Business Critical Roles by liaising with the Circle Head / Functional Heads and building Business Case / Manpower Requisition Form for all the critical roles
• Selection and Placement of qualified and well suited individuals for all the vacant positions in the Circle.
o Includes activities of End to End Recruitment Cycle • from sourcing profiles, short listing candidates, screening / initial interviewing and co-ordination for interviews along with functional and business heads, negotiating the compensation offer, closure of the offer
• Creating / Maintaining and Sharing MIS on key metrics of TA with Regional HR and Business Heads
• Vendor management • starts from identification to settlement of vendors
• Closure of Joining formalities - ensure the new incumbents submit all relevant documents
• Ensure compliance and completion of the personnel file of the new joinee
• Induction and Orientation of all incumbents to the system
• Identifying Training and Development needs across the Circle
• Liaise with Regional TM team for all training requirements
• Coordinate with Regional TM team for Performance Management of all employees of the circle • including the Probation confirmation process
• Employee Engagement across Circle • including regular Cluster visits
• Execute SMILES initiatives • Birthday bash and Festival Celebrations
• Also responsible to identify any area of improvement to the current processes / procedures and liaise with the Regional TM resource in executing the change
• Attendance and Leave Management of all circle employees
• On-time submission of payroll inputs to Regional HR team
• Accuracy and Timeliness of submission of both CTC and Non CTC Claims
• Follow up with regional HR / Admin / Finance team for timely payment of Non- CTC claims
• Timely response to employee queries on CTC and Non CTC Claims
• Exit Management • Full & Final Process and Exit interview
• Responsible for Statuary Compliance & necessary documentation in the circle
Education Summary: I am M.B.A