- Dubai, AE
- £7 /hr
- Available now
Seasoned IT and Business Consulting professional with expertise in:
• ERA: Performing Enterprise Readiness Assessment before large enterprise IT implementations /Specific changemore...Seasoned IT and Business Consulting professional with expertise in:
• ERA: Performing Enterprise Readiness Assessment before large enterprise IT implementations /Specific change management program.
• BPR: Reengineering approach aiming at improvements in business processes that exist within and across organization.
• Enterprise IT Implementations: Engage end to end implementation cycle of ERP / CRM / Retail / Supply Chain / Healthcare / Construction / Manufacturing Business applications.
• Business Performance Systems: Setting up function wise performance baselines and measurement metrics through Balance Score card and KPIs.
• IT strategy planning / building – Aligning IT governance, Projects / Programs, Services, IT assurance & Audit and Deliveries in line with organization business goals
• Software Engineering - Custom specific development / Product developments / Projects & Program management and Client engagement management.
• Change Management programs
• Strategic Consulting: Development of specific business plans, strategic marketing and Market intelligence systems.
Business Process Reengineering, Enterprise Readiness Assessment, Enterprise IT Implementations, Business Performance Systems, Change Management programs, Software Engineering and IT strategy planning / building, Strategic Consulting and Market Intelligence.
Area Covered: UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Industry: Information Technology and Services
Job Title: Business/IT Consultant
Description: • Currently engaged in consulting for major garment whole sale and retail organization in UAE
• Established enterprise practices - ERP and Retail for an IT Organization in India
• Recruitment practices setup done for fast growing analytical training organization
• Accomplished BPR and IT strategy building exercise for state government organization in India
• Delivery management consulting done for KPO Market Analytics industry
Job Title: Principal Consultant (AVP) - Enterprise Divison
Description: Led CodeTheatre Enterprise division practices (ERP, Retail and Healthcare) as part of my consulting assignment
Job Title: Engineering Manager
Company: Sun Microsystems
Description: Led the deliveries of product packaging and deployment solutions using Java, XML, shell scripts, APOC, Open source software(s) and implementation on Solaris, HPUX, Linux and Windows.
Responsibility spectrum covered: Management of delivery in distributed environment, team (people), deployment, field support. Part of Program, Architecture and customer opportunities forum.
Job Title: Senior Manager - Enterprise Group
Description: Headed Enterprise Group as Senior Manager to manage the products and projects as well client acquisions and led team of 150+ members / staff.
Job Title: Titles Held
Company: Pervious Engagements
Description: Worked in Software Frontiers Ltd (Aug 1997 – Dec 2000) as Group Leader led 25 members team, Maxworth Orchards International Ltd, Chennai (Jan 1996- Jul 1997) as Systems Analyst, Shafiq Trading EST, Saudi Arabia as Programmer Analyst (Mar 1993- Oct 1995) and Officers Training Academy, Chennai as Programmer (Nov 1988 – Dec 1992).
Field of Study: Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
University / College: CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor
Degree: IPAPI CPP™
Field of Study: IPAPI Certified Process Professional designation (IPAPI CPP™).
University / College: CPP -Certified Process Professional (IPAPI CPP™
Field of Study: Finance and Portfolio Managment
University / College: MBA - Annamali University
Field of Study: Economics
University / College: University of Madras
Experienced Business/IT Consultant : email@example.com +971-50-830-1879