- Caguas, PR
- £100 /hr
- Available now
All organizations are facing similar issues including mounting regulatory pressures, margins increasingly under pressure, consolidation in the industry and increasing competitionmore...All organizations are facing similar issues including mounting regulatory pressures, margins increasingly under pressure, consolidation in the industry and increasing competition from new entrants.
We are a management consultancy focused on helping businesses to improve the effectiveness of their operational processes and infrastructure and deliver tailored solutions to the major operational issues and challenges of concern to senior management.
Our mission is to be at the forefront of management consultancy, to add significant value to our clients by enhancing their operational efficiency and to reduce their operational risk. We are committed to providing a consistently high value service to our clients.
We deliver solutions to the following areas:
Profitability Programs - Operational Efficiencies and Revenue Opportunities
Interim Management - Accounting, Finance, Regulatory Reporting, Project and Program
Audits and Reviews
Business Start Up
Area Covered: Worldwide
Company Name: CONCIG INC
Work Experience Summary: • Over 29 years of solid Financial Services, Banking and Credit Cards experience with major financial institutions in the Caribbean, Latin America and the United States.
• Experience as a Consultant for the Financial Services industry.
• Considered highly analytical, results oriented and enjoys working within organizations to improve processes, procedures and overall financial results.
• Demonstrated leadership skills through the management of workforces in excess of 250 employees and large branch distribution channels.
• Certified Facilitator of Six Sigma that enabled businesses and employees to make significant productivity enhancements.
• Strong Financial Services background in operations, credit, regulatory reporting, strategy, planning, treasury, accounting, customer service, distribution channels, call centers and risk/control.
• Strong Expertise in the Hispanic and US Market.
• Fluent (conversational and written) in English and Spanish
Education Summary: INTERAMERICAN UNIVERSITY, PR - ACCOUNTING - 3.68 GPA
CROSS FUNCTIONAL PROCESS MAPPING FACILITATOR (SIX SIGMA) - MOTOROLA
Business Management and Technology