- Pune, IN
- $14 /hr
- Available now
Highly motivated and effective leader with over three years experience as graphic designer, creative services, brand management and sales.
• Hands-on marketing and strategy executivemore...Highly motivated and effective leader with over three years experience as graphic designer, creative services, brand management and sales.
• Hands-on marketing and strategy executive with a proven track record of producing high quality & targeted marketing creative for print, online/websites, advertising and audio-visual materials.
• Direct numerous high-level marketing initiatives across multi-platform campaigns.
• Excel at managing high functioning teams, with a strong reputation as a problem solver and builder of business operations.
• An affable team player with proven communication/presentation skills and an innate ability to manage across multiple departments to achieve goals.
Multi-platform marketing campaign planning, brand management, short term/long term strategy development, creative media production, operations & team management, budget/financial forecasting, infrastructure implementation (systems, tracking), promotions and consumer products.
I am creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. The role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions.
Their designs are required for a huge variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, magazines, posters, computer games, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity, e.g. giving organisations a visual 'brand'.
I am works for a brief agreed with the client, creative director or account manager. They develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client's objectives.
The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
A graphic designer's job may involve managing more than one design brief at a time and allocating the relevant amount of time according to the value of the job.
Typical activities include:
Meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job.
interpreting the client's business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose.
estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients.
developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research.
thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers.
working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design
proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief.
demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches.
working on layouts and art working pages ready for print.