- Rotherham, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
Since graduating in 2004 I have worked in various contracting roles within HSBC before gaining a permanent position in my current role as a Technical Infrastructure Delivery Managermore...Since graduating in 2004 I have worked in various contracting roles within HSBC before gaining a permanent position in my current role as a Technical Infrastructure Delivery Manager within eBusiness Infrastructure.
I am a highly self-motivated individual who gets satisfaction from being involved in projects throughout their lifecycle, from inception to delivery. My previous roles have developed excellent communication skills and an ability to relate to the key stakeholders in projects, from Senior Management, through to engineers and suppliers.
My attributes are ideally suited to running projects. I am an organised and conscientious worker, proven to be effective when working to strict deadlines.
Service Delivery Management
Area Covered: SHEFFIELD, UNITED KINGDOM
Industry: Financial Services
Job Title: Technical Infrastructure Delivery Manager - Data Centre Migration
Description: During this role I am involved in the migration of our secondary data centre and personally responsible for the migration of the Middleware Infrastructure for UK PIB and First Direct amongst others.
Job Title: Technical Infrastructure Delivery Manager - E-Business Infrastructure
Description: Delivering 2G Internet Banking solutions to Europe & the Middle East. Managing projects from design and inception through to delivery, ensuring that the technical infrastructure to support these services is delivered to The Business.
Job Title: Deputy Service Delivery Manager
Description: Overseeing the Service Delivery of HSBC Head Office hardware repairs and replacements. Including:
* Dealing with escalations & incident reports; investigating, taking action & reporting back to the HSBC.
* Analysis of the quality of work output & monitoring SLA deadlines, intervening where & when required
* Preparing regular management information for HP & HSBC Senior Management.
* Undertaking, & occasionally chairing, monthly operational & strategic meetings within HP & HSBC management.
Job Title: Project Support Analyst for HSBC
Company: Modis International
Description: An integral part of a new team created to run this project upgrading under-specification IT hardware. This was a complex project involving two implementation streams, each with independent demands & deadlines.
* Participating in & eventually chairing project initiation meeting with the business heads.
* Determining site requirements, scheduling builds with the engineers & ordering the required hardware.
* Monitoring & reporting of each site"s progress & the financial position of the business case to the project manager & senior HSBC management.
* Responsible for designing & implementing the site post implementation review process.
* Acting as deputy during my Manager & the Project Manager"s absence
Job Title: Support Analyst for HSBC
Company: Modis International
Description: Our team provided the main contact point for IT hardware, software & connectivity requests.
* Analysing user requirements & recommending the best IT solution.
* Pro-actively managing my workload to meet strict SLAs, while setting expectations for delivery & co- ordinating the different teams involved.
* Involved in the development & implementation of a new e-procurement system, including training of users.
* Software & hardware expenditure analysis.
Job Title: IT Administrator for HSBC
Description: After graduating from university I took this job with HP (formally know as Synstar) to gain experience in an IT environment.
* Co-ordinating the allocation of requests to the appropriate teams also, liaising with various teams & suppliers
* 1st line helpdesk support to users.
Field of Study: Business Studies with Information Technology
University / College: Sheffield Hallam University
Technical Infrastructure Delivery Manager - Data Centre Migration