- Dubai, AE
- £7 /hr
- Available now
My profile in brief:
I put different teams together, after gathering my customer\'s needs and requirements, in order to develop and prepare winning solutions that when proposedmore...My profile in brief:
I put different teams together, after gathering my customer\'s needs and requirements, in order to develop and prepare winning solutions that when proposed will be the best fit both financially and technically.
As an expert in Business Development, Enterprise Sales, Channel management, and managing sales team/s, I had the opportunity to plan, develop, accomplish and showcase different initiatives that help my previous employers (multinational and Regional including HP, Computer Associates, CH2M HILL, Axios Systems) to maximize market share and increase revenue.
Moreover, having served in sales and operational leadership roles for several years, with continued success in meeting and exceeding sales/business/operational goals (very challenging Multi-million dollar projects), I am confident that I can make a valuable contribution to your organization’s future projects and initiatives.
What I bring to the position is a combination of team leadership, strategic planning, and business development skills that I have leveraged through my career exposure.
Area Covered: Middle east region, dubai based
Work Experience Summary: Professional Experience
Aug 2009- Present Regional Sales Manager, Dubai/UAE CH2M HILL, EMS business unit (Middle East).
Enterprise Spatial Management, Program management information System (collaboration), Information Security and Preparedness and IT Managed and professional Services.
- Managing the transfer of CH2M HILL accounts and installed base to the new company (Critigen).
- Develop Account sales plans for the existed accounts and prospects.
- Drive the team to implement an up sell account sales plan
- Develop and implement a local (UAE) and Regional market assessment. and business development.
- Create, Develop and manage (including awareness and sales trainings) partnership with Regional multinational vendors and system integrators (in the non-presence areas).
- Evaluate and assess the current portfolio offerings of managed services.
- Generate, qualify and Lead all the sales and Business development opportunities including account logistics, proposal development, bidding, POC, negotiation, closing and contract signature, procurement and CO-MANAGE IMPOLEMENTATION.
- Commercially (Sales and Business development) lead the Visual AM initiative
- Put a Sales development budget for 2010.
- Over achieving Regional quota (quarter on quarter basis)
- Build a USD 17 Million from Abu Dhabi market within the government sector (municipalities, police, UPC, ADSIC, ADPC, ADHC, transport department, ADAC, SCADIA, ADSSC, municipal affairs…etc) Oil and GAS (ADNOC and all its subsidiaries) real estate and development (Sorouh, Tamouh, Aldar, Al reem, Bunya) and telecom (Etisalat).
- Co-put together the first Critigen independent Business Development team in Middle East.
- Driving the region revenue to be the only profitable region within Critigen.
- Finalize a partnership agreement with Microsoft in UAE, GISTEC in UAE, MITS in Oman and MIS in Saudi.
Feb 08- July09 Regional Business Development Manager, Dubai/UAE Axios Systems (MEA).
IT service management, “ITIL, COBIT, and ISO 20000” consultancy. Along with Network and system management solutions when needed
- Hire and build Dubai Regional team (Dubai office was a start up office and I was the first to be hired to kick off the regional operation and business development).
- Bring the region sales and operations to the level of the global offices performance and revenue.
- Create and develop partner channels within the direct presence countries (UAE-KSA) and the rest of the Regional geographic areas.
- Develop and implement sales plans & strategies in the Middle East market in addition to Mediterranean Africa
- Identify and prioritize new business opportunities.
- Directly manage 2 Team members and dynamic remote technical resources as per the opportunities and market requirements.
- Collaborate/mentor various internal and partner-company teams such as sales, presales, technical, engineers, management, and marketing to ensure that deals is consummated and delivered with high customer satisfaction.
- .Articulate the implementation of the whole sales cycle and post implementation customer management.
- Responsible for bringing to portfolio offering any third party solution that compliment the ITSM offering when it comes to Network and system management solution
- meeting the challenge of bringing Dubai office up to the level of other offices performance by building a pipe line of USD 3 Million and closing USD 450 K after 3 months of operations.
- Driving the Middle East region to be the top performer between the company regions (award of best region performance-2008).
- Driving the region to achieve 120 % of (a licenses and consultancy) quota (USD 4.00 Million, 60 % through channels).
- Establishing a strong partners and channels platform by Adding 8 more different local partners and 3 Regional partner.
- Creating and delivering channel’s sales training program.
- Co-developing, implementing, and managing market (and Strategic accounts) approach plans for each and every partner in his geographic presence.
- Successfully leading the team to close and deliver the first Axios reference in Kuwait.
- Successfully leading the team to close and implement the first telecom, Hospitality, Media, and Government customers in ME.
- Developing and implementing sales processes in the MEA region.
Feb 07-Feb 08: Services Sales Manager, Dubai/UAE Hewlett Packard (GCC and Levant).
HP services portfolio (reactive and proactive support, mission critical services, ITSM consultancy, education). Additional to network and infrastructure solutions (Cisco and Microsoft)
- Selling HP Technology services for a selected enterprise accounts within RoME (UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Lebanon, and Jordan) region.
- Responsible for driving and tracking the services sales cycle to insure that the proper solution is proposed and implemented.
- Channel competency development and delivering technology’s update sessions.
- Ensure customer satisfaction within high standards SLAs
- Built different dimensions of services sales campaigns for expanding/growing the revenue size and market share for different solutions and technology within HP services portfolio.
- Responsible for selling Alliance solutions of HP with Cisco and Microsoft to provide full enterprise datacenter solution.
- Being a member of a team to develop along with Cisco team a market approach to promote digital hospital solution focusing on the public healthcare sector.
- Successfully over achieving annual quota by 124 % (USD 16.1 Million).
- Successfully delivering (Mission Critical Services portfolio) sales training program for teams and individuals for different partners: NCS (Qatar, Bahrain, and Kuwait), Al-moayed (Bahrain), Emitac (UAE).
Mar 05-Feb 07: Area Sales Manager, Dubai/UAE INNOKAT
Microsoft solutions, Enterprise content management (hummingbird), Wimax wireless solution (Aerospan), Networking and security
- Built and manage effective sales programs and sales campaigns within the different segments of the market including banking, public, real estate, telecommunication and oil and Gas sectors.
- Develop and execute (area specific) annual strategic plan.
- Manage 3 team members (sales and presales).
- Ensured effective implementation and customer satisfaction in specified territory (UAE).
- Manage some Technical and sales/pre-sales resources availability resources according to requirements and opportunities diversion.
- Leading the team of a start up company to close 110 % (USD 3 Million) of the sales target of the first year, and incrementing the net revenue to 180 % (USD 2.7 Million) for the second year.
- Developing and implementing: sales and presales resources engagement processes.
- Developing a strategic account plans which led to win some of the most challenging and complex transactions within the region.
- Closing the biggest Hummingbird (Opentext Livelink eDocs) Sales Transaction within the region (3000 Concurrent User with a value of almost USD 7 Million)
- Driving the company resources to successfully win and implement the first Microsoft reference for a Hosting project based on Microsoft platform and Cisco network solution (Etisalat).
- Driving a marketing campaign to put the Company name within the IT competition list in UAE market (InnokAT was a start up company).
Feb 03-Mar 05: Senior Account Manager Computer Associates (Lebanon, Saudi, UAE)
Infrastructure management (Unicentre), Storage management (Brightstore), security management (etrust)
- Responsible for sales and business development within selected accounts through the local market network.
- Coordinate with partners on Strategic accounts while driving and managing the whole sales cycle.
- Manage direct sales, presales team (8 team members) as well providing guidance, goals, and focus (in UAE).
- Develop, implement, and manage sales planes (UAE).
- Ensure effective implementation and customer satisfaction in specified territory (UAE)
- Different challenging sales quotas (multi USD millions software licenses quota) have been achieved in the first months within the different relocations (115 %, 135 % successively).
- Increase of 60 % in sales value and 35 % in net revenue in UAE.
Dec 01- Dec 02: Partner Manager, CASA SAO TOME (Sao Tome e Principe).
Solution portfolio: - Packed food, fruits and IT accessories
- Creating and running the IT Accessories line of Business.
- Responsible for developing business by creating new overseas and local commercial/vendor channels.
- Managing the day to day operation.
Apr 1997-Sep 2000: Supervisor of Development Dept. /Sales Ex., M.I.T, (Tyr, Lebanon).
- Supervised the development team (5 co-workers) for the HTML distance-learning HTML software.
Education Summary: Academic Education and certification:
2008 ISO 2000 foundation certification, COBIT foundation certification.
2007 ITIL Foundation certification.
2001 MSCE (courses attended, New Horizons).
97-01 A Bachelor degree in Business Computing MIS’ / Lebanese university (Beirut-Lebanon),
2010: Program management and Collaboration, Dubai, UAE.
2009: Overview of Emergency and Preparedness, Dubai, UAE.
2009: Consultancy selling “visualization”, Dubai, UAE.
2009: Sales Performance management, Dubai, UAE.
2008: Enterprise Sales Planning “Region Approach”, Amsterdam Netherlands.
2008: People management, Edinburgh, UK.
2008: Selling Through ROI, Edinburgh, UK.
2008: ITSM Selling masters, Edinburgh, UK.
2007: Mission Critical Services selling, Dubai, UAE.
2007: Networking solution over view (Cisco-HP), Dubai, UAE.
2007: Mastering Consultative Selling.
2006: Infrastructure Sales Consultant (HP & Microsoft)
2006: Enterprise (ECM) Sales professional, Dubai.
2005: Rational Sales professional.
sales manager, business developer, channel manager