- Bhubaneshwar, IN
- £8 /hr
- Available now
I am an International Marketing Professional (MBA) in with an expertise of 5 years in the arena of International Marketing and Marketing Communications.
With an MBA in Internationalmore...I am an International Marketing Professional (MBA) in with an expertise of 5 years in the arena of International Marketing and Marketing Communications.
With an MBA in International Business and majors in Brand Management and International Marketing, I have a strong foundation in successful management of marketing activities in international business. My expertise include Market research and analysis,Website marketing and promotion,Link Marketing ,Search engine optimization and all aspects of Web Marketing.
My professional expertise in Corporate blogging and article writing plus review writing during my 5 years of experience over the Internet adds to the professional support I can provide for any professional gig.
Area Covered: International
Work Experience Summary: PRESENT JOB STATUS:
eGlobetech India URL: http://eglobetech.com/
eGlobeTech is a US based global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing organization with its offshore development centre (ODC) in India. It offers highly innovative professional services in Custom software development, Technology Consulting, Product development and software testing services.
Industry: IT, Software Development and Professional services
Head, International Marketing & Business Development 19th March 2008 - Present
• Manage and provide team leadership on project functions including planning, obtaining resources, track progress, communicate status, and ensure that specified requirements and deadlines are met.
• Identify critical market areas, needs and opportunities & develop global industry-based marketing plans and strategies. In conjunction with other departments as needed, develop product pricing, discounting, packaging and promotional strategies to meet specific market needs and revenue goals
• Conceive and oversee the creation of advertising campaigns, print marketing materials, media kits, position papers and all aspects of Online & Offline marketing campaigns.
• Responsible for directing company’s external business development and self-promotion efforts, leading account pitch teams and contributing in whatever creative capacity required
• Liaison between the Key Account and the Sales & Development team in relation to project proposals, contract negotiations in coordinating workloads based on project prioritizations and timelines. Client requirements handling, Campaign analysis/reporting and Marketing communications with overseas clients in the areas of Business development are an integral part of my work portfolio
Systems Technology International, India URL: http://sti-world.com/
STI is a 10 year old Michigan based professional services and software Development Company, with its Offshore Development Centre (ODC) in India. It offers highly innovative professional services in Information Technology (IT), Creative Services, Engineering, Software Development and web application areas.
Industry: IT, Creative and Professional Services
Business Analyst, Creative Services 12th June 2006 • 10th March 2008
• Responsible for all pre-sales activities in various stages of Business Development, Pre-Sales Analysis, Business Analysis, Market Research & Consulting.
• Generate responses and proposals for RFI/RFP, study existing and proposed projects and provide off-shorability and resourcing strategies for the client.
• Conduct pro-active research, using primary and secondary information sources, and provide insight on industry trends, industry drivers and processes, key players and competitive environment, for internal and external use.
• Liaison between the Client and the Creative Services Team in Co-ordinating Project Needs, client relationship mentoring, and on-site team building activities.
• Responsible for partnering with the Branding team to identify primary market research needs and define information requirements to coordinate primary market research projects from start to finish including Project Co-ordination.
• Worked with internal and client cross-functional teams to implement measurement tools, products, and services for online marketing campaigns such as interactive media, e-mail campaigns, paid search, affiliate programs and web site data.
• Assisted from a marketing/sales perspective in promotion planning, products launch campaigns, online advertising, and generated competitive and profitability analysis reviews for clients.
• Developed and Co-ordinated with the Client & Design Development Team on advertising strategies, Branding and Corporate Id Development, Logos and Conceptual development, marketing collaterals, web site design and implementation on Client Projects.
• Executed and Worked on Creative Services Affiliated Projects for Top Notch Fortune 500 Clients like RWD Technologies, Daimler Chrysler, PlanteMentor, SAAB, Siemens, Root well, Compsat Technology Etc.
• Streamlined sales effort by introducing Marketing Plan dedicated to lead generation and qualification. Monitored marketing metrics on given campaign and initiatives.
CNN News Today, India
CNN News Today is an upcoming monthly news magazine from the stables of the Indian Subsidiary Media Conglomerate, (Cam News Network Ltd, New Delhi).
Industry: Print Media
Business Development Manager Jan 1st 2004 • 25th May 2006
• Formulating new marketing strategies and an aggressive Brand Promotion Plan on a very limited budget that would help boost the Influx of The Respective Brand in a relatively very new market. Includes brand development, advertising, sponsorship and promotional programs, media/public relations, agency relationships, and budgeting/planning.
• Supervising & Co-ordinating the sales team for the Subscription Development Programme (Corporate marketing, Direct marketing, Network Marketing, Tele-Marketing and B2C Marketing strategies) of CNN News Today in the respective area.
• Selling and Negotiating advertising spaces and packages with entities that would benefit from exclusive coverage in the Magazine.
• Develop and create marketing tools & programs to maintain strategic alliances between distributors and Dealers focused on an increased sales & distribution reach in new and mature markets
• Captured 10% revenue increase, 25% marketing cost reduction and 10% region profit margin increase through a streamlined Marketing Plan.
• Played instrumental role in recruiting, training and inciting sales goal attainment through a 20-person sales team. Designed plans to increase ROI by creating value chains and decreasing upfront selling expenses. Results - 5.2 percent increase in ROI.
• Focused Sales Team efforts on qualification of high yield prospective clients as opposed to random client capture leading to increase in the number of clients/less time commitments Results - An increased circulation rate by 10%.
• Created and Executed all phases of Marketing Communications involving Marketing Collaterals, Print and Television Media, Tradeshows, Banner Ads, Fax-Promotions and E-mail Campaigns.
Education Summary: ï¶ Completed full-time PGDBM programme in Business Management (2002-2004) with specialization in INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS from Fortune Institute of International Business, New Delhi.
ï¶ Completed Bachelors Degree (Commerce) in 2002 with Management (Hons) from Ravenshaw College (Orissa).
ï¶ Familiar with Entire suite of Commonly used Microsoft Office software(MS word, Excel, Office, PowerPoint)
Global Internet Marketing Expert