- London, GB
- £8 /hr
- Available now
Over 5 years of diverse experience in Information Technology with emphasis on results-driven project and program management professional with first-rate skills in directing fullmore...Over 5 years of diverse experience in Information Technology with emphasis on results-driven project and program management professional with first-rate skills in directing full cycles for complex, multi site programs and initiatives. Proven ability to deliver substantial revenue, productivity and quality improvements through well-managed, on-time projects, particularly strong in Software development and evaluation.
Application Software’s :VB.NET, Crystal Reports
DBMS / RDBMS :Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access
Operating Systems :Dos, Windows XP, Windows 2003 Server
Languages :Visual Basic
Area Covered: London
Summary: Company: TNV Construction Ltd
At TNV, we strive to the invention and development with the department’s most advanced information technologies, including computer systems and software’s. We translate these advanced technologies into value for our company through our professional solutions, services.
Position System Developer
Period Nov-2007 • Till Date
• Windows based Client-server application development.
• Prepare all Project Schedules and Plans.
• Maintain and Create Database and MIS System
• Assign all required resources to the team for Project development.
• Excellent understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Test Life Cycle (STLC) and Test Methodologies.
• Ability to work as an independent and team member in challenging and cross platform environment.
• Interacted diplomatically with team members to ensure high quality software. Played a key role in timely delivery of the product.
Tools Used : VB.NET, Visual Basic 6, Crystal reports
MS SQL Server, MS Access
Company: TNV Construction Ltd
Description: MIS System for company -
Education Summary: 1. Bachelor In Computer Application with Dist
2. Post Graduation Diploma in Computer Applicaton with First 3. VB.NET Training