- London, GB
- £12 /hr
- Available now
I am part qualified ACCA (Association of charter certified accountant) and as well as member of international association of bookkeepers. I am trained in manual and computerizedmore...I am part qualified ACCA (Association of charter certified accountant) and as well as member of international association of bookkeepers. I am trained in manual and computerized financial accounting and payroll. I am a person with extensive experience in all general accounting duties such as invoicing, coding, batching, bank reconciliation and VAT return, budgeting, cash flow forecast and payroll.
I am advance user of Excel and sage line accounting software and sage payroll..Also I have knowledge of quickbooks accounting software.
Area Covered: London
Company Name: OneStop Accountants
Work Experience Summary: WORK EXPERIENCE
May 2007, Company Accountant, Samurai Sushi:
• Design and implement of accounting system within the company, review the system and amend the system if necessary
• Production of weekly trading report for all the branches and company as a whole.
• Production of detailed monthly management report including P&L for individual branches and company as a whole.
• Responsible for budget and cash flow forecast and variance analysis.
• Monitor and report to the directors about company’s finance and advise them.
• Preparing for quarterly VAT return.
October 2006, Semi - Senior H & H Associates, London (Certified Charter Accountant & Auditor).
• Responsible for preparing clients accounts.
• Monitoring Clients financial situation and advise them.
• Help senior auditor with his audit plan and conducting audit work.
• Responsible for handling any enquires or concerns regarding clients companies.
• Helping in general admin work.
July 2005, accountant Target finance Ltd, London
• Completing bank and supplier reconciliations and as well as credit control of the company.
• Planning and conducting audits of internal company transactions and highlighting any discrepancies.
• Reporting of financial situation of the company and as well as sister company’s to controller and company financial advisor.
• Successfully handling any enquires or concerns regarding both customer and supplier account including settling payment disputes.
• Dealing with cash book transactions as well as monitoring finance agreements and providing general administrative support.
November 2004, Himalayan Kitchen ltd Ealing London, Account and Administration-
• Coding and inputting customers and supplier invoices and dealing with cash book transactions
• Record all income and expenditure including Bank and supplier reconciliation
• Responsible for payment and record all wages payment to all employees according with manager’s authorisation.
• Reports on financial and cash flow situation of the company to company director
• Responsible for filing and general administrative duty and banking and petty cash.
October 2002 • Feb 2004, Tosco Stores PLC Oxford Street, London, Team leader.
• Responsible for supervising, supporting cashier and provide training to new cashiers
• Dealing with customers quarry and support department managers.
Education Summary: • Good knowledge of Sage line 50, Sage payroll and QuickBooks Accounting software
• Advance knowledge MS Spread sheet and Proficient user of MS Word access (database) and power point.
• Knowledge of manual and computerized payroll and book-keeping.
• Proactive team player, quick learner, great listener and flexible in approach.
• Excellent commercial awareness and good communication and negotiation skills.