- London, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I am working as a Associate Lawyer since past 2 years.
I work hard at adding value by offering clear help and assistance. I succeed by understanding my client's objectivemore...I am working as a Associate Lawyer since past 2 years.
I work hard at adding value by offering clear help and assistance. I succeed by understanding my client's objective and maintaining a clear focus.
A combination of technical excellence and friendly approach results in my long lasting relationship with my clients.
I provide expertise in the following areas of Law:
1. Residential Conveyancing
2. Commercial Property including Lease Extensions
4. Company Law
5. Wills and Probate
6. Drafting terms of contract
7. Commercial Law
8. Family Law
9. Legal Research & Review
11. Writing and Editing articles on Legal Topics
12. Editorial Projects
Area Covered: London, Surrey, UK remotely
Work Experience Summary: I am currently free-lancing with Singhania & Co. LLP, Solicitors and Advocates, based in London.
Areas covered by me but not limited to:-
1. Advise and manage litigation matters, draft statements, defences and replies.
2. Drafting contracts, terms & conditions.
3. Advising clients on immigration issues and reviewing applications.
4. Assisting in real estate matters, council tax issues.
5. Assisting clients on Employment law matters, wills and probate.
Summary: I have done Master's in Business Law.
I have also done a diploma in Securities and Banking Laws and certificate courses in Intellectual Property Right Laws and Cyber Laws.
Field of Study: Law
University / College: Lloyd Law College