- Surrey, GB
- £30 /hr
- Available now
Poise Events & Conferences are experts in creating, coordinating, and managing bespoke events.
Our team has extensive, experience within the event, hospitality and mediamore...Poise Events & Conferences are experts in creating, coordinating, and managing bespoke events.
Our team has extensive, experience within the event, hospitality and media industries. We pride ourselves on our high quality standards and delivering value for money solutions to our clients.
We offer all the main disciplines you would expect from a full service event management agency, ensuring we compliment your communications strategy all the way. These include venue finding, delegate management, multimedia and AV production, speaker management, marketing, public relations and training.
So whether you are holding a single meeting for 20 people or a 30-venue roadshow nationwide, Poise Events & Conferences will ensure that your event has been coordinated and managed efficiently and that all of the right questions have been asked.
Area Covered: MICE Industry
Summary: Poise Events & Conferences has extensive knowledge and experience in organising bespoke events, creating atmosphere and finesse.
We look at new, innovative avenues of producing events and conferences, to ensure that you and your guests have a memorable experience.
We are as comfortable staging a simple contemporary boardroom meeting for 20 guests as we are staging a glitzy awards dinner for 2000 with a full brass band.
We can deliver the following:
•Venue finding and selection
•Budget management & reporting
•Devising bespoke branded delegate packs
•Coordination of branded literature
•Dealing with all event enquiries
•All ground arrangements including transport and accommodation
•Finishing Touches (eg. Florists, Corporate Gifts, Fireworks, Special Effects)
Depending on your requirements we can provide you with an onsite event manager(s) who will be your main contact on location, ensuring all of the requirements outlined in your brief are adhered to step by step.
We can also extend our delegate management service to ensure the registration area is set up according to the brief and provide event staff to man the event registration desk.
We will work with you to create a communications strategy that compliments your aims and objectives.
We are often involved from development conception, through to naming and creating an identity, then we get to work on the deliverables such as an event, printed collateral, to print or broadcast advertising.
•Creating strategic partnerships
•Identifying target market
•Creation of marketing materials
Job Title: Programme Manager/Coordinator
Company: Learning and Skills Improvement Service
Description: A series of regional masterclasses and training events.
• Event production from conception to completion, venue finding and selection
• Coordination of buffet lunch and selection/private dining area allocated
• On site management of each roadshow, facilitating Q&A sessions
• Management account reporting function including gross profit reporting and monitoring profit margins
• Negotiating rates with suppliers ensuring that costs are kept low at all times
• Identifying and securing leading industry speakers for conferences and workshops
• Delegate managements, devising bespoke branded delegate packs
• Speaker Management, ensuring all speaker requirements are met at the events including AV requirements, travel and accommodation and that all their materials are submitted on time to be inserted within the conference abstract book, briefing speakers, preparing materials including presentations
Education Summary: PRINCE2, MoR(Management of Risk), BA Event Management, BA International Business, BA International Marketing, MA Marketing Management.
Poise Events & C.