- City of London, GB
- £15 /hr
- Available now
A creative Events Management graduate (2.1) with 2 years experience in marketing, 6 years experience in hospitality and 10 years experience in working with charities, specialisingmore...A creative Events Management graduate (2.1) with 2 years experience in marketing, 6 years experience in hospitality and 10 years experience in working with charities, specialising in social media and copy writing. Pippa takes a confident and creative approach to any given task and works to consistently exceed expectations.
Social media skills:
- From setting up social media accounts, to maintenance and development, all areas are carefully considered
- Creating short and long term social media strategies uniquely tailored to each business
- Analysing and measuring the effectiveness of social media strategies and developing them to function properly
- Create, find and deliver interesting and engaging social media content
- Monitor and analyse competitors using social media
- Increase brand awareness and brand loyalty resulting in a healthy ROI
- Pippa ensures she is consistently utilising any new social media channels and keeping up with trends in e-marketing
Other skills include:
- Proficient in using InDesign to create catalogues, brochures, leaflets, POS and packaging.
- Excellent copy writing skills, writing creatively and creating memorable reading material.
- 6 years experience in hospitality, specifically hotels and the leisure industry.
- 10 years experience working with charities specifically promoting events.