- Greater London, GB
- £31 /hr
- Available now
B2B B2C Develop a business development strategy / Execute a client acquisition campaign – kick start your sales - £250/ day
What you get with this Hourlie:
I can work withmore...B2B B2C Develop a business development strategy / Execute a client acquisition campaign – kick start your sales - £250/ day
What you get with this Hourlie:
I can work with you to maximise the return on investment you are getting from your sales by focussing on specific target markets and generating opportunities. Acting as an extension of your business I can work with you to help you create, develop and implement an ongoing contact programme focussed on bringing in revenue. Working to a day rate, my services act as a menu depending on where your business is in its lifecycle. I can develop tailored sales strategies, integrated with your current or planned marketing activity, or I can execute existing sales strategies, getting the job done, providing you with detailed information on every contacted prospect.
I have over 16 years business development experience having worked in sectors including but not limited to construction, design, furniture, executive search, cosmetics, food & drink, advertising. My expertise lies in taking a business from a position of stagnant growth or decline and turning that in to a growth phase. I take my work very seriously and every business I have worked with has had campaign and strategy that suits the identity of their brand and every plan is executed with the highest of integrity, your target prospects are contacted with a deep level of insight, ensuring the approach is aligned to real business needs.
Stack and layer my services as and when it works for your business and budget. It takes 7 contacts for someone to buy a product or service….lets get started!
Spread of capabilities to be stacked to form the service that you require in the timeframe you need it:
• Analyse market share and where the gap is for entry or growth
• Identifying your USP
• Market segmentation to identify target audience (s)
• Assessment of all channels within current reach of and relevance to your business
• Collaborate with your teams to develop integrated business development lead generation strategy and programmes tailored to your business objectives and is in-line with your marketing activity, whether that is social media, events, product launches, product testing, PR, emails, direct marketing, bespoke promos and any other activity you are working on
• Build a go to market strategy across each channel
• Devise a CRM system that works for your business needs and your market
• Identify cold leads across all channels to form call lists, dropping in to a CRM system
• Hands on execution (using your own strategy and lists or those I have developed) - put the plans in to action, using the methods we have agreed, to grab the attention of your prospects. Identify relevant decision makers and progress a pipeline of any prospects through a process distinct to your market, building a funnel of opportunities, following up with your prospects at agreed times
• Manage responses from your prospects and maximise opportunities for your business
• Form a detailed view of your target market
• Create bespoke pitch decs for each prospect
• Attend and help deliver pitch
• Pitch follow up to close deals
• Develop a keep in touch programme following initial contacts or pitch
• Hire your permanent team: write job descriptions, place adverts, interview and assess potential candidates for final interview
What the Seller needs to start the work:
An email and phone conversation to provide information on your business, brand identity, the service/ product to develop, your sector, your target audience and any campaigns that have gone before or are currently planned and a memo of how I can help.
Unless you already have a clear plan and data for me to work with, I will provide a memo on suggested deliverables. We can agree how this can be achieved, timescales and sign any NDAs if required.
I may need access to some tools such as email, CRM system, calendars etc. Notes call will be charged back on top of the day rate