- London, GB
- £25 /hr
- Available now
A strong track record of analysing and solving problems within both the private and public sectors. Particular strengths are in project management, business process mapping, re-engineering,more...A strong track record of analysing and solving problems within both the private and public sectors. Particular strengths are in project management, business process mapping, re-engineering, Customer Relationship Management systems and information data architecture. A pragmatist, with a keen eye for detail and proven project management skills, in all projects undertaken the main objective is to improve efficiencies and to save money.
Area Covered: UK
Company Name: RedKite Associates Limited
Work Experience Summary: • Business Link for London (BLL) - Business Analysis Projects:
BLL provides business support to SME businesses across London. A large part of the work involves acting as an Information Broker’ to SMEs, linking them to sources of help and information provided by both private and public sector organisations.
The projects undertaken focused on helping BLL improve the way information was managed with the ultimate objective of providing an efficient and cost effective service to their target market and thereby satisfying the objectives set by the funding body, the London Development Agency.
ï‚§ Online’ Customer Journeys
- Reviewing BLL customer journeys through Online’ channels.
- Mapping these customer journeys on process maps to provide an overview of what data is collected and how this is achieved.
- Adapting existing processes and designing new ones to improve data collection efficiency.
ï‚§ Management Data’ Architecture
- Setting out a plan for auditing the existing data held within BLL.
- Drawing Jackson Diagrams for the data architecture within the Lagan CRM system.
- Carrying out a data audit.
ï‚§ Delivery Partnerships
- Collecting and organising partnership data and formatting it into fields that had been set up in the new Lagan CRM system.
- Cleaning and de-duping this data.
- Filling some of the gaps in the data from other sources existing within BLL.
• London Borough of Brent :
ï‚§ Review of the London Borough of Brent’s Recruitment Process’ for the Human Resources and Diversity Director. Looking at issues around the employment of Black, Minority, Ethnic staff within the council
ï‚§ Charter Mark application for the Brent Transportation Unit
ï‚§ Represented the Council as an Assessor for the British Quality Foundation UK Business Excellence Award 2006. Assessment is based on the European Federation of Quality Management model
ï‚§ Reviewing policies and processes for the Environment & Culture Directorate to assess their equality impact. This included reviewing the Waste Management Contract and the Graffiti Removal Policy and Process
ï‚§ Various consultancy projects to monitor and report on service quality
within the One Stop Shop operation
ï‚§ Marketing project for Brent Parks Directorate
ï‚§ Project managing 160 H&S Display Screen Risk Assessments for the Brent One-Stop-Service
ï‚§ Planning, organising and implementing an office reorganisation for Brent Human Resources and Diversity Directorate
ï‚§ Review of the use of external consultants within Brent Council for Brent Management Services and the Finance Directorate.
• Business Development for the Managed Services and Security divisions of InTechnology plc
• Business Process project for a quoted IT company to improve efficiencies
• Marketing Database project for the same IT company whose main market is the Public Sector, but whose ability to market effectively to this sector was seriously impaired due to the quality of information it held on its customers
• Developing and delivering a Business Plan for growth for an established Wiltshire golf club
Education Summary: BSc in Mechanical Engineering and French
MBA from Cranfield School of Management
Business Consultant and Project Manager