- Aberdeen, GB
- £20 /hr
- Available now
Over 25 years experience working as an Executive PA throughout the world in many Embassies and Consulates. Ex Military member so have the adaptability and flexible approach tomore...Over 25 years experience working as an Executive PA throughout the world in many Embassies and Consulates. Ex Military member so have the adaptability and flexible approach to any give piece of work.
Area Covered: Scotland/Worldwide
Work Experience Summary: Over 20 years in the administration and secretarial field. Previous positions have included Embassies/Consulates and offices throughout the world.
Education Summary: Diplomas - English, Secretarial Studies, ECDL, life experience.
An experienced and highly effective Office and Administration Manager with an exceptional eye for detail. I am a focused, confident and innovative professional with continued success performing a broad range of internal consulting and business improvement initiatives for multinational companies, consistently exceeding operational and company targets, enhancing business processes, reducing waste activities and bottlenecks, driving down costs, streamlining daily operations and directly impacting the bottom line.
I possess strong leadership and supervisory skills, and when it comes to team building and staff development, I not only lead by example but also promote cohesion and commitment through the identification and development of talented individuals and team potential.
My interpersonal, relationship-building and communication skills are excellent, and I am widely recognised for my organisational, analytical and problem-solving abilities
By nature I am a multitasker and experienced Administrator who coordinates resources effectively and achieves all targets and milestones within stringent deadlines and budgets.
I am highly motivated, able to adapt quickly to existing corporate infrastructures, and my strengths lie not only in managing people and operational processes, but crucially, in understanding the real business benefits to be gained from implementing first-class change management processes and in developing the working relationships with colleagues and clients to drive a business forward
• Proven track record of effective management of projects, staff and operations including financial management.
• Developed and implemented numerous process improvements across different organisations, which have streamlined daily operations, reduced costs and improved efficiency and productivity.
• Managed and coordinated the development of a fully functioning ISO 9001 accredited Management System (300+ docs).
• Developed effective action plans, strategic implementation plans, project schedules and milestones to enable implementation of best practice solutions, while monitoring outcomes to ensure all internal/external timescales and deliverables are met.
• Identified KPIs in each area of the organisation and agreed standards to enable measurement, developed effective ‘improvement workbook’ for all business functions.
• Recruitment, training and supervision of staff.
Experienced Administrator & Executive PA