- City of London, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
Previously I was working as part of the Webtech Team in London, working on numerous accounts including Network Rail, Electro Components, NFUM, BBC, Commonwealth Games at Glasgowmore...Previously I was working as part of the Webtech Team in London, working on numerous accounts including Network Rail, Electro Components, NFUM, BBC, Commonwealth Games at Glasgow 2014.
Analyzing and designing solutions to networking issues, providing technical support to other departments, as well as troubleshooting, diagnosing and solving issues with both hardware and software.
• Fix incidents and complete minor changes and major changes
• Assist in the resolution of incidents within the timescales defined in SLA's
• Review documented fixes as part of your day-to-day work and contribute to the knowledge base of the team by feeding back changes required;
• Ensure SLAs are adhered to and potential breaches are escalated;
• Complete change tasks as when needed.
• Escalate issues to the correct level when appropriate;
• Highlight any potential business opportunities;
• Complete service improvements where necessary
• Suggest improvements for procedures and local working instructions;
• Adhere to processes for managing documentation.
• Resolving both minor and major Incidents.
Technologies supported - Finjan (M86, Finjan), Websense Web Security, Websense Cloud. ISA, TMG, IIS.