- Manchester, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
Paulette has worked with a range of senior and middle managers on the future direction of their organisations and their role within them; their leadership stylemore...Executive Coaching
Paulette has worked with a range of senior and middle managers on the future direction of their organisations and their role within them; their leadership style and approach to staff and colleagues; stress and stress-related sickness absence; self-confidence and capability concerns; beliefs and behaviours that impact upon the way they work and lead their lives.
Through Personal Coaching, Paulette has supported individuals who felt they had become stuck’ somehow and wanted help to get back on track, who wanted:
• to be less hard on themselves;
• to make changes in their personal life;
• to do something great with their life.
Coaching for Self-Employment
Paulette also offers a one-to-one coaching programme for self-employment, which:
• helps you check your personal suitability for self-employment and
• coaches you in ways to increase your chances of success.
For those who:
• Have dreamt about being their own boss.
• Are on the brink of starting a small business.
• Have begun self-employment, but it is not working out as planned.
• Are not enjoying life as their own boss • losing sight of original aims, or passion.
• Are self-employed or freelancing and can see their main client work is about to disappear.
• Need to think through ways to adapt their business to a changing market.
Area Covered: North West and UK
Company Name: Wednesday Coaching (I am the Managing Director)
Work Experience Summary: Personal and Executive Coaching Profile
• Use of coaching models and principles to engage individuals and promote team working and team support, helping people to realise personal and organizational targets and goals from a people management perspective.
• Supporting people whilst they address leadership, management and personal work styles and skills.
• Identifying and developing changes required, strengths to build upon and areas of improvement.
• Experience of coaching senior managers within public sector housing (Chief Executive, Director of Finance, Heads of Service).
Education Summary: Qualifications / Professional Development
• Barefoot Personal and Business Coaching Training.
• Post Graduate Certificate in Personal and Business Coaching, accredited by the University of Chester (to be awarded March 2008).
• Licentiate Member of The National Council of Psychotherapists.
• Member of the Coaching Circle. (An association of coaches which requires members to adhere to a Code of Ethics, attend a minimum of 30 hours CPD per annum and receive regular supervision.)
• Member of the Coaching Teams (as Associate Coach) for the Housing Quality Network and National Housing Federation
• Volunteer Business Coach and Mentor for the Princes Trust
• Training on Action Learning
Personal and Executive Coach